Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

But they even haven't announced the Airing date. That's just weird.

Exactly. Everything is just speculation at this point. It’s 2 weeks away yet feels like we have months to go? and all this waiting only to receive no info seems like a new marketing tactic VS is trying but I honestly doubt it’s gonna change the ratings. 

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Exactly. Everything is just speculation at this point. It’s 2 weeks away yet feels like we have months to go? and all this waiting only to receive no info seems like a new marketing tactic VS is trying but I honestly doubt it’s gonna change the ratings. 

They are truly punishing us..........The ratings might be lower than before though...too much going on in the world for people to care about or watch a lingerie show. I would be really shocked if Adriana doesn't walk this year (because we really don't know at this point).

7 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

They are truly punishing us..........The ratings might be lower than before though...too much going on in the world for people to care about or watch a lingerie show. I would be really shocked if Adriana doesn't walk this year (because we really don't know at this point).

Exactly, with the current climate the country...well, the world actually, is in atm especially since the show is being filmed only 2 days after Election Day (bad move by VS), most people will not give a flying fuck to tune in to watch a lingerie show at 10pm in the most obscure channel in cable television. People are gonna be watching CNN and all those other political news outlets all month long. Others will be watching their fave shows on prime time. It’s honestly a mixed bag. I’m curious to see what the ratings will look like after the show airs. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Exactly, with the current climate the world is in atm especially since the show is 2 days after  Election Day (bad move by VS), most people will not give a flying fuck to watch a lingerie show at 10pm in the most obscure channel in cable television. People are gonna be watching CNN and all those other political news outlets. Others will be watching their fave shows on prime time. It’s honestly a mixed bag. I’m curious to see what the ratings will look like after the show..

I don't think performers can save the ratings either because music award show ratings are low as well...and they have multiple performers. I'm expecting the worst but I also just want to see Candice and this 20 foot wings...if she actually wears it because she can't arch and wear heavy wings at the same time....and I want to see if they actually have a 1-1.5 million dollar FB and who wears it.

12 minutes ago, wintery said:

The not knowing is killing me too, I was hoping to come back of work to at least something interesting 

Exactly, all this waiting is just making me disinterested :/ I miss trying to figure out microscopic details from segment names and outfits in the background like the FBI lmaooo but fittings are this Saturday so I’m sure we’ll get something..hopefully, I have a gut feeling the FB will be announced tomorrow..

5 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Exactly, all this waiting is just making me disinterested :/ I miss trying to figure out microscopic details from segment names and outfits in the background like the FBI lmaooo but fittings are this Saturday so I’m sure we’ll get something..hopefully, I have a gut feeling the FB will be announced tomorrow..

FANTASY BRA FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

*emits massive amounts of positive energy into the universe*

EDIT: This is my SOS signal to the universe. 

21 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I miss that yoo :/ 

Hope you are right about the FB

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

If the FB isn’t announced tomorrow, my guess if they’ll wait for fittings and then use that video to announce it after. That’s what they did for Lais right? 

Yeap, that day they released the official photos and 2 videos, the Lais reaction one and the Vogue "Dose of Reality" thing

It's obvious that the person wearing the FB already knows (aka Martha) so I'm guessing (and putting good vibes in tho the universe too) that maybe we will see the reaction video tomorrow and maybe how it looks like on the fittings day since the press is there and that stuff. 

I don’t think they’ve ever done fittings on a weekend, have they? Idk why that’s odd to me, why is that odd? lmaoooo 

That’s what gives me hope that the FB will be announced tomorrow, since it’ll be right before the actual fittings and VS will garner a lot of publicity from that this weekend leading to the hype of the show. Let’s speak it into existence you guy!!! FANTASY BRA FRIDAY :clap: