Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Maybe, or maybe are some regulars that she had seen in show. others that I can think are Toni, Constace, Jacquelyn, Maybe Maryna or Magda (She missed 2011) 

Not Toni or Maryna because they missed the 2014 show. We could add to the list Lily D, Lais or even 2012 rookies like Fialho, Jourdan, Jasmine

6 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I always thought about why they never touched maternity wear. 

Lily walking Brandon Maxwell's show got a ton of positive press and I bet the Slick Wood/SavageXFenty will too. I don't think it'll happen with VS, but it also wouldn't totally surprise me if they give Lily one outfit and have her walk if she's up for it, she'll be almost 7 months pregnant by then though.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Lily walking Brandon Maxwell's show got a ton of positive press and I bet the Slick Wood/SavageXFenty will too. I don't think it'll happen with VS, but it also wouldn't totally surprise me if they had gave Lily one outfit and had her walk if she were up for it, she'll be almost 7 months pregnant by then though.

I mean it would be beautiful but......you....know...VS..............maybe under new management. They could of done all types of campaigns/content with the pregnant angels and their journeys over the years. It would have transcended the brand and overall views of the company to the general public in so many ways.

I definitely think that Adriana and Lily would be the kind older models Blanca was taking about. Adriana because at that point she would not feel threatened by anyone and just want all the newcomers to enjoy the moment and she would remember the time when she was in awe of bigger models like Stephanie Seymour and Heidi Klum. Lily because she is so friendly to everyone.

30 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I definitely think that Adriana and Lily would be the kind older models Blanca was taking about. Adriana because at that point she would not feel threatened by anyone and just want all the newcomers to enjoy the moment and she would remember the time when she was in awe of bigger models like Stephanie Seymour and Heidi Klum. Lily because she is so friendly to everyone.

From what i remembered, some models said it was Lily D and Izabel G that were the “mean” girls. 

9 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Doubt VS really cares about a girl's reputation with respect to personality. Jasmine once upon a time was compared to Naomi in being a bitchy diva but she was still made an Angel. (No idea if the claims are true or false, and if true, whether her ego has calmed down. This is all speculation.)

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

It's not just resting bitch face. I've had personal dealings with Shanina and her mom, as have a couple of old members on BZ, and staff on TFS who will attest to the "attitude" ... Shanina is a full fledged member of the mean girls club.

1 hour ago, VSFSFan said:

From what i remembered, some models said it was Lily D and Izabel G that were the “mean” girls. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Can’t believe y’all talked about VS “Mean Girls” and didn’t even mention ice queen bitch Elsa in the conversation, after she broke Lais’ ankle that year. :/ 

@Kevork89 :hug:Happy to hear from you again and that things are going well! 

Ooooof, so much juicy gossip. What is this about Jasmine I hear, and Lily D being mean was kinda called for. She was hanging out with the famous squad that happens to be known for being mean anyway.

And what's this about Elsa breaking Lais' ankle?

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Their faces look so...plastic.  Gigi frankly looks scary in that picture.

In motion they were good, but in that picture they look awful 

When are they confirming the Hadids for VS? Its already getting boring:glare: