Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

19 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's not just resting bitch face. I've had personal dealings with Shanina and her mom, as have a couple of old members on BZ, and staff on TFS who will attest to the "attitude" ... Shanina is a full fledged member of the mean girls club.

Spill the TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sis, i'm loving. Maybe they were casting some Mean girls for the Rebel Angel segment.

tenor.gif?itemid=6090167

Spanish model Blanca Padilla walked the show VS in 2014 and was *allegedly* shunned in the following years for this interview about her experience at the show:

"I was expecting the worst because I was told it could be a bit hostile. The older models, the most experienced ones are the kindest because they know what it’s like to be the younger one, the rookie, and I think they have a different perspective from all the years of experience. The ones who’ve been working with them for, like, 4 years are the ones with the most diva-ish attitude. You find yourself staring at the older ones because obviously you admire them and they smile back at you. And the others, well, sometimes they gossip about you with their friend or laugh. But it’s nothing major, it’s probably what would be happening to me if I was at Uni, but at the VSFS."

10 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Spanish model Blanca Padilla walked the show VS in 2014 and was *allegedly* shunned in the following years for this interview about her experience at the show:

"I was expecting the worst because I was told it could be a bit hostile. The older models, the most experienced ones are the kindest because they know what it’s like to be the younger one, the rookie, and I think they have a different perspective from all the years of experience. The ones who’ve been working with them for, like, 4 years are the ones with the most diva-ish attitude. You find yourself staring at the older ones because obviously you admire them and they smile back at you. And the others, well, sometimes they gossip about you with their friend or laugh. But it’s nothing major, it’s probably what would be happening to me if I was at Uni, but at the VSFS."

But Shanina wasn't the only model who walked 3/4 shows before in that year. Could have been someone else 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Ooohhh juicy! IF the 4 years is accurate then it’s one of the 2011 rookies that never missed a show until 2014. 

Sui He, Karlie, Ieva, Elsa, Joan are the ones I can think of. Shanina doesn’t count because she missed 2013. 

59 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Ooohhh juicy! IF the 4 years is accurate then it’s one of the 2011 rookies that never missed a show until 2014. 

Sui He, Karlie, Ieva, Elsa, Joan are the ones I can think of. Shanina doesn’t count because she missed 2013. 

Maybe, or maybe are some regulars that she had seen in show. others that I can think are Toni, Constace, Jacquelyn, Maybe Maryna or Magda (She missed 2011)