Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Their faces look so...plastic.  Gigi frankly looks scary in that picture.

Fillers plus extreme weight loss tend to have that look :rolleyes: 

I can't talk about this shit on a public forum lol so I finally get to be that bitch who knows the dirt but won't spill in the main thread but after my time at *******, all I can say is Bella, girl.... 

Gigi's walk at Fenty looked really nice though, considering. She's improved heaps, I'm almost proud.

And yeah, I thought everyone agreed Blanca was talking about Elsa when that interview first came out :whistle: Though I personally believe she meant 'four years' as an approximate to connotate 'been there before but not established vets' rather than 'four years of shows exactly'.

I love ice bitch Elsa and I'll never stop.

5 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Fillers plus extreme weight loss tend to have that look :rolleyes: 

I can't talk about this shit on a public forum lol so I finally get to be that bitch who knows the dirt but won't spill in the main thread but after my time at *******, all I can say is Bella, girl.... 

Gigi's walk at Fenty looked really nice though, considering. She's improved heaps, I'm almost proud.

And yeah, I thought everyone agreed Blanca was talking about Elsa when that interview first came out :whistle: Though I personally believe she meant 'four years' as an approximate to connotate 'been there before but not established vets' rather than 'four years of shows exactly'.

I love ice bitch Elsa and I'll never stop.

You tease. :cry: 

I don’t think anyone legitimately thought it was Elsa. Other models and crew have always said she’s the sweetest. 

It was an “inside joke” on BZ because one member was calling her rude and bitchy because she didn’t have time to stop for a photo with him. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t think anyone legitimately thought it was Elsa. Other models and crew have always said she’s the sweetest. 

So I'm half-stupid for thinking other people legitimately thought it was her and half-not for not buying that? I'll chalk that up as a win.

I'll DM you so I'm not such a tease, sorry for the double notifs!

I can't really see Izabel as paying enough attention to anyone else to be mean to them. My bet would have been Jasmine + Sara. 

6 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

tbqh if I looked like Elsa Hosk I'd be the smuggest fucking person on planet Earth. 

Ngl Elsa does have a resting bitch face, I can see why some people do think she's quite the bitch, I have RBF myself and even some of my best friends now admit that before they spoke to me they thought I was a horrible human :rofl: From the people I know that have worked with Elsa I never heard she was mean or anything tho, just that she's quite quiet and not the most outgoing model out there. Also, GIRL i want all that Hadid T ASAP :ninja: 

As far as what Blanca said, I'd take it with a grain of salt, for all we know Blanca could be a bitchy herself hence why she didn't get along with some of the models? Not saying she is, but not saying she isn't. There's only three models that walked the show in 2014 that I've legit heard that are horrible people and none of them fit what Blanca said about the four years thing.

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It was an “inside joke” on BZ because one member was calling her rude and bitchy because she didn’t have time to stop for a photo with him. 

Let's not forget that time she broke a phone in anger because the person didn't paid her the 5 dollars that she charge for the pictures. Ugh, we stan satan's baby. 

Elsa has no time for a fan on the street, but she will arrange photoshoots with the paparazzi. She likely sees her fans as losers whose only use is to prop up her social media profile so that she can charge more for her work and scam her fans into buying useless stuff, which will line her own pockets.

Alright Sanni, we all know you hate Elsa with a very unhealthy passion, but the fact is she turned down a picture with ONE guy who jumped on to her on the streets, and god only knows how this guy even approached her. She's not the first nor the last model/celebrity to turn down a fan picture, this is literally the onle bad fan encounter Elsa has had that we know of, other than that she's never been known as rude to her fans, let alone think they are losers 

The only tea I wanted to know is why lais unfollowed Taylor. Social media doesn't translate to real life but unfollowing a co worker that she is supposed to be bffs (in Vs perspective) speaks volumes. Specially since they had that background with Me too in common 

It may have been a mistake? IDK, but it is weird ngl.

ALSO, I think Adriana is still under VS contract because I was fully expecting her to walk the SavagexFenty show considering she and Rihanna ♥ each other but she didn't show up and I assume it's because she's still under contract with VS and can't walk for other lingerie brands.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Elsa has no time for a fan on the street, but she will arrange photoshoots with the paparazzi. She likely sees her fans as losers whose only use is to prop up her social media profile so that she can charge more for her work and scam her fans into buying useless stuff, which will line her own pockets.

Did Elsa kill your whole family and got away with it? Because your hate is waaaaay too strong.

Don’t forget that Elsa gave zero fucks that her fans were potentially left stranded in the Bahamas with no adequate food, water, and medical care and were fending themselves against a pack of wild dogs, thieves, and sexual molesters. In fact, she posted a picture on her social media with a caption boasting about being in the Bahamas herself at the same time. The purpose was to get her fans to buy the swimsuit she was wearing.

It obviously was, don't you know Elsa was the sole organizer of the Fyre festival? She deadass was the person behind the whole thing. It's also her fault if you buy VS producs and they break, it's her fault if you buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics and they give you allergy. It's always the model's fault when the product doesn't actually live up to reality, duh.