Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

34 minutes ago, dietregime said:

lorenas username used to be lorena rape?

Lorena's real last name is Rape, not Rae. Her agency -smartly- changed her "work" last name to Rae because Rape is quite the unfortunate last name in English.

The Alexina hate over here is ridiculous. The girl is just making her dreams come true and isn't 18 or 19 years old which is nice to see. She's stunning and has a fun personality. She wasn't her best in the 2017 show but no one was. That show was a disaster and I blame the venue/camera/editing. I hope she does amazing at this years show and everyone can shut up. And also... VS/Ed like her a lot so I just hope she doesn't pay too much attention to the negativity cause it's not nice and she's winning. Haters.

The Alexina hate over here is ridiculous. The girl is just making her dreams come true and isn't 18 or 19 years old which is nice to see. She's stunning and has a fun personality. She wasn't her best in the 2017 show but no one was. That show was a disaster and I blame the venue/camera/editing. I hope she does amazing at this years show and everyone can shut up.

No one will shut up whatever happens. I mean, some posters still hate Elsa, Behati and so on. :)

That said, yes, the Alexina hate is quite ridiculous but that's the internet for you.

Can the same ones who used their powers yesterday to start the fire use them to make them say something bout the show?

I know we are not going to know anything about the FB today but at least episode 2 of RTTR :/ 

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Just for giggles.

Oh it was because of this why you guys couldn't tell us who is wearing the FB!! You didn't want to spoil the moment for Ming's saviour, the queen Gizele.  Got it now. I bet she will look beautiful. 

Idk, we call all talk about how Elsa is looking skinny, or Stella being like that naturally or not but damn Ming is the one that really creeps the hell out of me. She is scary skinny for real and it does not look good in my opinion.  It's actually one of the reasons why I stop liking her in the past year. 

I'm not a Ming fan(I know you weren't directly commenting to me) so I wouldn't be able to tell if she lost or gained weight. I did see her NYC she is rail thin. Like a pipeline thin.

Anyway, I literally overlook her every time she's posted in BZ and in general. I can't remember anything she does in VS or HF.

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is Vogue gonna sue VS for copying their content? :rofl: At first, I thought it was uploaded by Vogue, but then I checked.

No, she also did a nighttime skin care routine with Harpers Bazaar in the past. VS makeup looks so damn cheap and palettes are so ugly....like OMG who is running/creating/approving any of this???? :dead_horse:

EDIT: Basically, she done makeup tutorials with other brands and magazines so it's not considered exclusive content.