Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

Wow those boots are a Dark Angel inspired rip off if I've ever seen such a thing! How much can VS recycle these days?

I think it's Brian. He is not THAT creative in my opinion.

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

All his shoes somehow always look cheap. He needs to keep it simple with designs because it ends up looking  gaudy. Also enough with the feathers. Same stupid mistakes over and over again. Get a new shoe designer already. I don’t understand why they’re so dead set on keeping the same design people...how can you grow or change? 

+1

49 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

Tartan is Scottish. They will never be able to overcome the segment Highlands Romance of 2006

I remember the first time I saw Highland Romance, I hated it. I was so dumb and quickly changed my mind... now I love it and it's one of my all-time favorites. You have Gisele stomping it out fiercely to appropriately-themed music, Caroline coming right after with a "I'm better than you" stare, and faves like Natasha and Andi looking hot. Even Izabel served it before she went a little "comical". All of those outfits just felt special to me. 

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

But the team at VS wouldn't tell him? like "Gurl those are 2 years ago" 

I think it's both parts but he has to stick to whatever sophia wants 

You are better than me because I stopped actively watching post 2006. I watched for Rihanna because....duh......

I only decided last year to rejoin watching the show for work purposes.

When Sophia said fittings were starting on Wednesday, I’m sure she included her two style days. I imagine they’ll have tomorrow with the fit models, and then start Monday with the rest of the cast. 

My guess, Monday-Wednesday with the Angels/contract girls and press, then Thursday(maybe pushed to a Friday start) with the other girls who were already rumoured to start Thursday. 

I don’t like tartan so a tartan filled segment is just.. ugh

Hair will be done by Anthony Turner with Conair. Charlotte Tilbury reportedly is going to use the VS velvet matte lip stain, VS brow product and VS mascara in addition to her own makeup. But I’m really hoping they’re just putting that out there to make people buy VS’s makeup and let her use all of her own products instead of that terrible VS makeup.

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/2018-victorias-secret-fashion-show-hair-makeup-nails-skin/

I'm literally looking forward to the show so much I can't wait I hope it'll be amazing and the camera/editing isn't a disaster like 2017

Regarding the shoes: the fact that he's using ostrich feathers turned me all the way off. Terrible and cruel. Hopefully soon VS can be 100% cruelty free

I actually like the sandals and boots - I mean this is 2 sketches we have no idea how will they pull out all the looks and how the shoes will look IRL - so I don't wanna crush them already haha : )

So this means that out of the 6 segments, we'll have already an idea (not necessarily in order but...):

1) PINK (Whatever theme they put this year)

2) VS x Mary Katrantzou (I don't think this is for PINK - they would not use Jas and Jo for the photos)

3) English Countryside 

4) Femme Fatal / Dark Angel Sexy theme

5) _____________________

6) _____________________

9 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I actually like the sandals and boots - I mean this is 2 sketches we have no idea how will they pull out all the looks and how the shoes will look IRL - so I don't wanna crush them already haha : )

So this means that out of the 6 segments, we'll have already an idea (not necessarily in order but...):

1) PINK (Whatever theme they put this year)

2) VS x Mary Katrantzou (I don't think this is for PINK - they would not use Jas and Jo for the photos)

3) English Countryside 

4) Femme Fatal / Dark Angel Sexy theme

5) _____________________

6) _____________________

Add the Celestial/sky theme... by the wings we’ve seen (only one) and what the show designer said “very deam like” I think it is a very possible segment. :)