Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Hate to break to y'all, but at the rate that VS is going with its fashion show, I doubt we'll get any Makings video until the show on Nov 8 is over. I've got a feeling VS will release the videos after the show to keep users tuned in, and just let the models' runway photos do the talking from Nov 8 till the show's airing date. When you think about it, it also makes sense because it'll keep the suspense and interest going for awhile. 

The past years, we've always been teased with the Makings video, and somehow, we always find ways to identify one or two outfits that VS doesn't intend on showing us. I might be wrong, but it certainly feels that way this year. 

Plot Twist: There's no show. Everything is a conspiracy theory.

50 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Do we really need the making of / road to the runway videos? I feel like the content has been the same since they started putting them out in 2014. I would much rather have the Trends video where they talked about the idea / inspiration behind each section. 

+1. I was watching those yesterday and they are so much better!

8 minutes ago, heartwing said:

They are keeping things much closer to the vest this year. If they hold the Making Of videos until after, there is less likelihood of it all being spoiled like it has been in past years. 

After the show, we eill already know everything. Outfits, openings, fantasy bra, even the order which the models walked. And where i the fun on having those videos if we already know everything? We like fucking our eyes up trying to see what hell are on those boards.:rofl:

@medicenevs  Of course, but it won't all be spoiled days/weeks in advance like it has been in the years prior when the boards were visible and things like that. Keeps a little more suspense to it, I suppose. Not everyone who follows the show will be aware of places like BZ or stalk Instagram for info.  A few years ago we seemed to know everything long before the show even filmed. 

9 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

My favorite part of the recent shows are figuring out the boards tbh, it's way more entertaining than the actual shows

Same!!! Even looking for the smallest clue and putting everything togheter to see how it fits and make cohesion. I also loved the early release of the sketches to fantasize of wings and outfits. Now i feel like a tradition has been cancelled.

If you are calling for a boycott, then you need to offer an alternative to be effective. As far as I know, they don’t have an alternative entertainment show in place for the VSFS. The same way Nancy Regan’s “Just say no” anti-drugs campaign failed. It didn’t tell what people are supposed to do then.

Her boycott was posted on Yahoo News I believe and all the comments ripped her to shreds without calling her a "cow."

I didn't watch the show for maybe a few years because of not wanting to feel worse about my physical appearance but you know what I did? I exercised, lost weight, and gave myself a makeover.

200-2.thumb.gif.5fa3fc8c3b14fee79f9ba17299d2780c.gif