Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Anyone who's interested who the Illustrator of the sketch is: It's Joseph Larkowsky. He's an Illustrator and is working for Mary Katrantzou. 

His Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/josayhef/

Not the biggest fan out the outfit, but we've already seen worse. It kinda reminds me of Maud's outfit in 2014, but with a more beautiful print:rofl:

The flower print actually looks beautiful, but where the heck is the lingerie?!

It’s quite possible they won’t have Charlotte do the 2008 makeup. They might still want to go with the dreadful girl next door look, but yo, imagine 2008 kinda makeup on girls like Taylor! It’ll automatically make up for her bland walk. And also on Candice and Adriana! Omg! It’ll be perfect on most of the girls. VS pls don’t fuck this up.

I honestly think the makeup can make a lot of difference in how prominent the show can turn out and how their girls can go back to be considered the epitome of sexy and beautiful. Because tbh their angels have the looks, it’s the cutesey/relatable bs persona they have them adapt that’s why they don’t get as many people hooked.

Charlotte loves her highlight thats a fact, so even her most "natural" looks are incredibly fierce bc of the amount of highlight. I'm sure the makeup will be the only thing they can't fuck up. 

I know it looks a little too much but I really want to see something like this. It is gorgeous. 

Is this part of last year's wings? Because this is the artist that made the wings for the Goddesses segment last year and he posted this and used the #vsfs and he never uses that hashtag so I am curious, also he is one of the wing makers of this year's wings too for what I read on the comments pf his posts.

I personally love his work it's super beautiful, Blanca's wings stole the whole segment last year.

50 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm pretty sure that Charlotte won't let VS boss her around, nor will she allow them to ruin her vision. So, hopefully she'll bring her A game and make the girls look like goddesses. 

Yup. She’s too big of a name for VS to hire and then boss about. 

9 hours ago, loh_keeh said:

I DIED. I adore her and her makeup line. She's everything and her new pillow talk line is to die for :wub: I don't get why she's doing VS but hell yeah for them!

What we can probably expect

(btw I'm almost more excited for the makeup than anything else so far from the show)

6 hours ago, Corner said:

It’s quite possible they won’t have Charlotte do the 2008 makeup. They might still want to go with the dreadful girl next door look, but yo, imagine 2008 kinda makeup on girls like Taylor! It’ll automatically make up for her bland walk. And also on Candice and Adriana! Omg! It’ll be perfect on most of the girls. VS pls don’t fuck this up.

I honestly think the makeup can make a lot of difference in how prominent the show can turn out and how their girls can go back to be considered the epitome of sexy and beautiful. Because tbh their angels have the looks, it’s the cutesey/relatable bs persona they have them adapt that’s why they don’t get as many people hooked.

I honestly couldn’t agree more. The makeup alone can make up for shitty outfits and terrible walks because the girls will actually look like supermodels and not the same “washed out, boring girl next door, let’s have a slumber party and text our crushes teenagers” 😷 even if it isn’t as glamourous as the 2008 show, Charlotte’s “plain/natural” makeup looks are still 100x far more superior and bombshell like than anything VS has put on the models faces for the past few years. I’m so excited to see the return of the “glamazon” VS Angel that made VS what it is. Let’s just hope the hair is on point too...

do we know whos doing the hair this year?