Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I think they do care when you don’t have anything else to offer. She looks short on the runway, her face looks like a deer in headlights, and her social media is not popping like that. However if her walk was a force I think she could’ve made it as they’re clearly still interested in her. 

Are you saying Hannah F. or Hailey C. looks short on the runway?

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I am tall and I had to look up to him. He's def. 6'3 but not more than that. Sean is a God, a statute, and a simply beautiful man that walks very slow and has those "lock on target" stare type of eyes/glares. 

I don't think he thought I recognized him. I just turned around and stared into the eyes of a very attractive man who smirked at me. It was just very unexpected. I was already with someone(non-romantic) but a college from uni. 

talking about walks my favs of the VS Girls are Grace Elizabeth amazinggggg catwalk :heart:  and Candice .  

Sara and Adriana are good .

the others meh and some are trash lol.

Cant wait  to see Mayowa and Yasmin cause those walks are so fire , Duckie is really good too. 

7 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Y'all so negative, be positive. Elsa will get it. :(

You need to prepare for the worst so you enjoy it more if the good thing happens and you don't suffer as much if it doesn't. #MarthaForTheFB.

8 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I don't know about y'all but some angels walk better than her, Jo's even.

I'm not a professional, but a good walk in my books a have a perfect ratio of leg crossing and hip swinging, with more emphasis on leg crossing, about 60-40. Only a few models' walk has ever captured my attention, namely Natasha Poly's, Maryna Linchuk's, Candice's and the likes of Andi Muise.

Natasha Poly and Maryna's walks are perfect, even when you factor in Maryna's head bobbing which makes her unique, love it or hate it. Candice has a more noticeable, but perfect hip swing, even though sometimes its over the top. And if all else fails, Andi Muise has lesser of both, but she's got that look factor. It's like her walk and hip swing is just okay, but her looks says she's got it down. And I think Andi Muise's style of runway walk is perfect to imitate in real life, to some degree. That is why someone like Romee in Goddesses is still considered good in terms of her walk. She doesn't cross her leg that well, doesn't have much hip motion going, but she has that look that tells you she's got it down either way. Or like how I found Bella to be good in 2017 because she got her walk down. Gisele is an honorable mention for walks too.

Anyone walking with their arms swinging around, and their legs not crossing over too much is bad. Like that's why supermodels like Tyra, Naomi, Adriana or Alessandra don't capture my attention. They're either have too much of hip swinging, that or they're never consistent with their walk. Adriana was good in Secret Angels, then she was bad in segments like Nomadic Adventure. in 2012, Ale walked so well in Angels in Bloom, but was so meh in Circus. You get my drift?

Talking about walks, I never, if ever see male models with a distinguishable style of walk. It's like men only has one walk, keep your torso up, walk with your hands down, be cool with your steps and that's modeling for you. I would kill to see a male version of Andi Muise's walk, with that gaze and perfect smug.

speaking of andi muise, what do you guys think about morgane dublet who was a veteran for many years? i feel like ive never heard many opinions of her.... she slipped under the radar 

18 minutes ago, dietregime said:

speaking of andi muise, what do you guys think about morgane dublet who was a veteran for many years? i feel like ive never heard many opinions of her.... she slipped under the radar 

ooooof Morgane Duble is a french beauty <3. 

2 hours ago, dietregime said:

I love Morgane. She has such a unique and beautiful face.

I think she’s second to Caroline Winberg to have walked the most shows without ever getting wings. 

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Anywayyyy, going back to VSFS. Andi Muise's eyes 

Girl should have been an angel, I don't know why they didn't notice her. She's part French, Native American and Irish. 

She's one of their few earlier fit models to not become an Angel, so they did notice her at some point, they just didn't like her enough I guess. Or she them.

2 hours ago, dietregime said:

what happened with vlada roslyakova too? she was a fit model once i believe. 

The peak of her modeling career was +10 years ago, I don't think VS has the intention of bringing back models who are no longer under the radar even if their walks are really good like Vlada's.