Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

40 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Certainly a better walk than Jo's tho

38 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It isn't bad. Hannah F. walk is bad. LOL Emily Ratajkowski walks better than her. Besides 1/3 of the angels walk are worse than hers. 

I don't know about y'all but some angels walk better than her, Jo's even.

I'm not a professional, but a good walk in my books a have a perfect ratio of leg crossing and hip swinging, with more emphasis on leg crossing, about 60-40. Only a few models' walk has ever captured my attention, namely Natasha Poly's, Maryna Linchuk's, Candice's and the likes of Andi Muise.

Natasha Poly and Maryna's walks are perfect, even when you factor in Maryna's head bobbing which makes her unique, love it or hate it. Candice has a more noticeable, but perfect hip swing, even though sometimes its over the top. And if all else fails, Andi Muise has lesser of both, but she's got that look factor. It's like her walk and hip swing is just okay, but her looks says she's got it down. And I think Andi Muise's style of runway walk is perfect to imitate in real life, to some degree. That is why someone like Romee in Goddesses is still considered good in terms of her walk. She doesn't cross her leg that well, doesn't have much hip motion going, but she has that look that tells you she's got it down either way. Or like how I found Bella to be good in 2017 because she got her walk down. Gisele is an honorable mention for walks too.

Anyone walking with their arms swinging around, and their legs not crossing over too much is bad. Like that's why supermodels like Tyra, Naomi, Adriana or Alessandra don't capture my attention. They're either have too much of hip swinging, that or they're never consistent with their walk. Adriana was good in Secret Angels, then she was bad in segments like Nomadic Adventure. in 2012, Ale walked so well in Angels in Bloom, but was so meh in Circus. You get my drift?

Talking about walks, I never, if ever see male models with a distinguishable style of walk. It's like men only has one walk, keep your torso up, walk with your hands down, be cool with your steps and that's modeling for you. I would kill to see a male version of Andi Muise's walk, with that gaze and perfect smug.

Naomi walks different for every show she is in and does not always swing her arms. Too many 90's models missing from that description....None of those models(Aside from Natasha) compare to Yasmeen, Shalom, Christy, Claudia, Linda, etc when it comes to the catwalk....energy....let alone body. Candice only really shines in VS but in HF she doesn't shine so bright.

No shade.

EDIT: I just seen several walks of Natasha P swinging her arms.

tumblr_oj81eqsmdq1snk8xco1_500-2.thumb.gif.96d4ae545b333a4e6e916de7806551b8.gif

The VERY underrated Anna Bayle had an amazing walk. Never forget. Kelsey Merritt better channel her during the show.

Okay, back to 2018 VSFS. FITTINGS ARE IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!

I wonder when they are going to reveal the fantasy bra. Sometimes it's in October but can also be in November. 

Gigi and Bella for double FB. IDC IDC IDC. I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Then Martha, Jo, and Elsa. #ZodiacFavoritism 

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

:noexpression: I need all the details!

:rofl:

I was getting a green smoothie in Williamsburg and he walked in with another male model. I took my green juices and turned and he stared at me(dead in my face) and I was just like "okkkayyyyy" cause I was very close in front of him.  

This was in 2014/2015 during mens fashion week when he just had the baby I think. But yes love.....he is tall, tanned, and muscular. He looks just as good if not better in person. He had very deep eyes that were almost mesmerizing but I'm not into male models. I just like looking at them. LOL

If I run into him again which I'm sure I would next year I'll think of you. 

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

they cast models with bad walks and reject models with amazing walks, they don't really care about that imo

and poor girl, her walk can't be good with these boots :rofl:

I think they do care when you don’t have anything else to offer. She looks short on the runway, her face looks like a deer in headlights, and her social media is not popping like that. However if her walk was a force I think she could’ve made it as they’re clearly still interested in her.