Bellazon

Bellazon's Underdogs Competition.

lostdiadem

5 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Of course I DON’T count them. Rules say “pick 5 among 10 models” and if they like to vote for just one or two, they’re just wasting time and not respecting me and my comp. 

Got it? @Stromboli1 and @selyoink

Nope...... then don't count all my votes in your comp if you feel this way!

Round 21.

Among these 10 models, pick the 5 you think are the "underdogs" of the group, which means they are the most underrated (even if some are more known than others). You can vote for your favourite models but try to be fair and vote for the ones you think have potential and deserve more attention and love, or else we lose the purpose of the competition. The 5 most voted will go on second phase, the others are eliminated.

VzpxLvw.pnggASFS6o.png

hkVHDXf.pngZaHZCaI.png

nDbqfMh.pnggZh1S1M.png

MjSa8Gb.pngJlHKvYr.png

015zdHo.png4l1akTF.png

• The models are not against each other.

• Copy/paste the list below and delete the ones you don't want to vote for.

Vittoria Ceretti.

Devon Windsor.

Deborah Ghys.

Danielle Knudson.

Candice Boucher.

Kate Bock.

Natasha Barnard.

Michelle Randolph.

Jessica Clements.

Juli Mery.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yall, girlfriend ain't asking you to do rocket science, just to to pick five models. That's a pretty simple rule :rofl:

A simple you need to vote for 5 models or don't vote that round would suffice, but the extra stuff was unnecessary imo.

57 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

A simple you need to vote for 5 models or don't vote that round would suffice, but the extra stuff was unnecessary imo.

She's said multiple times that you have to pick five models or your vote doesn't count. What is truly unnecesary is to keep questioning the same thing over and over again. It isn't that deep, it says very clearly you need to pick five models, end of it, it's literally stated in every single round.

Devon Windsor.

Danielle Knudson.

Natasha Barnard.

Jessica Clements.

Juli Mery - Who is she and why didn't I know her!? :chicken:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She's said multiple times that you have to pick five models or your vote doesn't count. What is truly unnecesary is to keep questioning the same thing over and over again. It isn't that deep, it says very clearly you need to pick five models, end of it, it's literally stated in every single

My whole point is that I wasn't doing it maliciously or to piss her off to warrant that I'm disrespecting her and her comp.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My whole point is that I wasn't doing it maliciously or to piss her off to warrant that I'm disrespecting her and her comp.

And my whole point is that maybe if you had read the previous multiple times she has said you have to pick five models she wouldn't be pissed or feel disrespected, but nah, you're just flat out ignoring what she's been saying from literally the day the competition started. Legit, in every new round the rules are written and she's answered before that she won't count votes that are not within the rules. You're just choosing to do whatever the fuck you want, ignore the extremely simple rules and then get pressed when you don't get the answer you want :idk: but sure, carry on with your attitude I'm sure it does wonders for you. 

33 minutes ago, Clauds said:

And my whole point is that maybe if you had read the previous multiple times she has said you have to pick five models she wouldn't be pissed or feel disrespected, but nah, you're just flat out ignoring what she's been saying from literally the day the competition started. Legit, in every new round the rules are written and she's answered before that she won't count votes that are not within the rules. You're just choosing to do whatever the fuck you want, ignore the extremely simple rules and then get pressed when you don't get the answer you want :idk: but sure, carry on with your attitude I'm sure it does wonders for you. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :heart: 

Plus, you’ve been voting correctly so far and now all of a sudden you vote for only one or two models. Why? I might be harsh with words but it’s what you make me think. You don’t do the such in other comps (maybe cuz they’re run by admins or mods and you’re scared to piss them off) but you do it with me, in every single comp. One comp you don’t care and you didn’t wanna participate (which I understand and I was ok with you not participating) but now I see this. I’m sorry if I’m sick of all this. It’s not easy to run a competition as it seems so I’m sorry if I expect people to take my comps as seriously as I take it, even if it’s “just a comp”. 

I apologize to everyone if I sound bossy or boring but I just don’t like it when I see people making fun of my comps where I put heart and soul in it.

59 minutes ago, Clauds said:

What answer am I asking for? :idk:

Take a chill pill this ain't life or death, so I fucked up and voted wrong for 2 rounds. This is a way bigger issue than it should be.

If she doesn't want me to participate anymore in her comps that's fine with me.