Bellazon

Bellazon's Underdogs Competition.

lostdiadem

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

If she doesn't want me to participate anymore in her comps that's fine with me.

I’ve never said I don’t want you to participate, I do want you to but only if you do it in the proper way, that’s all.

36 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :heart: 

Plus, you’ve been voting correctly so far and now all of a sudden you vote for only one or two models. Why? I might be harsh with words but it’s what you make me think. You don’t do the such in other comps (maybe cuz they’re run by admins or mods and you’re scared to piss them off) but you do it with me, in every single comp. One comp you don’t care and you didn’t wanna participate (which I understand and I was ok with you not participating) but now I see this. I’m sorry if I’m sick of all this. It’s not easy to run a competition as it seems so I’m sorry if I expect people to take my comps as seriously as I take it, even if it’s “just a comp”. 

I apologize to everyone if I sound bossy or boring but I just don’t like it when I see people making fun of my comps where I put heart and soul in it.

I'm not making fun of you or trying to piss you off. You've helped me out many times with templates and I appreciate that. I fucked up and voted wrong for two rounds, I was called out and fine with that. The other stuff was unnecessary.

You can agree or disagree with that.

Round 22.

Among these 10 models, pick the 5 you think are the "underdogs" of the group, which means they are the most underrated (even if some are more known than others). You can vote for your favourite models but try to be fair and vote for the ones you think have potential and deserve more attention and love, or else we lose the purpose of the competition. The 5 most voted will go on second phase, the others are eliminated.

HWwR6qK.pngbUzPnL7.png

ncD0MMg.png1skbhY8.png

5RnIlBY.pngrnxuaGd.png

gK65SPL.pngSjSKsaz.png

yHD5Cz3.pngKbwwH4P.png

• The models are not against each other.

• Copy/paste the list below and delete the ones you don't want to vote for.

Sophie Gordon.

Isabelle Mathers.

Anthea Page.

Michelle Vawer.

Allie Leggett.

Elsie Hewitt.

Elisabeth Giolito.

Natalie Morris.

Belle Lucia.

Yasmin Wijnaldum.