Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

1 hour ago, heartwing said:

I would venture a guess and say Georgia Gibbs may be involved in this location as well.  She's been traveling and is in Australia 

She’s Australian, so I don’t think her being in Australia is a big hint.

Also, she was just in LA, and said on IG she’s going to Thailand or Bali atm. 

44 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She’s Australian, so I don’t think her being in Australia is a big hint.

Also, she was just in LA, and said on IG she’s going to Thailand or Bali atm. 

I must have missed her IG post.  But I'd still love to see her in the magazine again one way or the other.  

5 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I think Samantha is next. She was on a plane earlier today. I haven’t seen her travel anywhere without her fiance lately, so I think she is going to shoot.

Why is so hard to get rid of her jesus

She looks awful, MJ stop trying to make her happen, is not working

8 hours ago, heartwing said:

I'd still love to see her in the magazine again one way or the other.  

THIS!

And I want to see her alone this time. Even if I have a feeling she won't be in the magazine again because MJ hired her for her body variety message and now it's old story. I hope I'm wrong tho.

I'm obviously in the minority here but I actually live Olivia (and Devon) so I'm happy she's back :rofl: also dumbass or not, she's got a great body and I'm happy this time she got a good location shoot and no some lame BS like last year

I too wouldn't mind seeing Georgia Gibbs back. Preferably alone this time though.

I really hope SI didn't ruin Olivias entire shoot with that snake. I fucking hate snakes and I don't really get why they continue to bring animals into their shoots.

What I'm really hoping for this year is the glorious return of Hannah Ferguson, but I'm probably setting myself up to be massively disappointed on that one.

I just realized they are shooting just one day each girl, is that normal? IIRC rookies always had one day to shoot but regulars had two or three days, this feels so rushed o.o