Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

47 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just realized they are shooting just one day each girl, is that normal? IIRC rookies always had one day to shoot but regulars had two or three days, this feels so rushed o.o

It has been one day for photos and the second day for video/interviews. I haven’t known it to go any other way, but it could be new. I know this is how they did it last year.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't like this other years, not sure if this started in 2017 but I'm sure previous years the girls had more than one day to shoot, especially because models used to go to different places within the same location. Now seems like everyone is stucked in the same lame ass beach, the diversity in the pictures will be   r e a l  this year :rofl:

https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/coup-for-sa-tourism-commission-as-sports-illustrated-shoots-swimsuit-issue-in-kangaroo-island/news-story/6bf571905d9936c8e403afcaaca8f773

This article ran and basically shared everyone who will be a part of the location. They finish on Saturday, and it also says the magazine will print in May...

The other models are Camille Kostek, who appeared in Amy Schumer’s 2017 comedy film I Feel Pretty, Tara Lynn, Hailey Clauson, Myla Dalbesio and Samantha Hoopes.”

Unless something went wrong, the magazine won't be out in May. This thing has come out the same date for the past 50 years so idk about that.

I'm not a huge fan of plus size girls in the magazine but at least Tara has a gorg face, I'll take her over Hunter any day.

I was thinking it was due to the potential sale of SI that it was being changed, but it being a winter issue since its inception makes it harder to believe they would change it. It would explain why they started so late. 

Does Australia ever have different release dates?

The article was edited and no longer says it'll be printed in May(it just says it goes on sale next year), and also no longer lists Tara and Myla as models for the location. 

Edit: Although, Myla is def next. She just landed in Kangaroo Island, and Tara posted that she was in Sydney. 

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

It's pretty vet heavy- only 1 rookie. I wonder if that's it for this location. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn

It's pretty vet heavy- only 1 rookie. I wonder if that's it for this location. 

Tara is the second rookie