Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

3 hours ago, marinebing said:

Nina worked for VS ?

She did! For Pink when she was starting her career, I always thought she would have been the perfect Pink girl and Angel but for some reason they passed on her

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Looking at some of the nominations, I hope people are aware there needs to be a VS video or gif included. I am not sure do some of the models have VS videos or gifs :ninja: 

Fair point. The "catalog only" girls can't have videos, but I understood "send me up to two videos" as "0, 1 or 2" :idk:

1 minute ago, Enrico_sw said:

Fair point. The "catalog only" girls can't have videos, but I understood "send me up to two videos" as "0, 1 or 2" :idk:

Some of the catalog girls do have videos :smile: Oh ok, I thought we had to submit at least 1 video but you are probably right that it isn't mandatory :D 

20 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

@Clauds is there a size limit you want for the photos? Like cropped to 400x600 or do you want them as HQ as possible?

I'll leave to each of you, I mean just don't send me 50x100 pictures and we're good :rofl: 

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Before the comp starts I thought I should ask this. We are judging the models based  on the photos/videos provided and not on what we think of them in general as potential Angels, correct? 

We're voting for the models as Potential Angels, based on everything you know about the said model and how she would fit this particular brand, I'd love it for people to voted based just on the pictures/videos provided but that's unrealistic for a lot of people, mostly because some models are very polarizing and will get higher/lower scores regardless of how good or bad the pictures are. But again, the main point is to vote with VS in mind and how the model would fit the brand

8 hours ago, elfstone said:

@Clauds Can I swap Trentini for Roos? :ninja:

Trentini is a veteran but Roos is lot more relevant

Yup! No problem

8 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Dam, I think all the girls I wanted have been chosen! :cry: What I get for procrastinating :rofl:

LMAO and I kept the nominations open for ages, not my fault darling :rofl: 

On 29/11/2017 at 12:49 PM, Sanni said:

Will the voting start after December 3rd? :smile:

Yess, most likely the 4th because I'm still waiting on some pictures and if someone doesn't send pictures Imma have to hunt for pictures myself