Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

8 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Interesting, why Camila over Sui He? :smile: Do you think Sui He is too big to tie herself down with VS?

I like Sui more but this competition isn't about who I am more of a fan of :no2: It is about out of the given options who has more potential to be a decent Angel :Angel: Not saying Sui has no potential but the models she is usually paired with has more potential than her (IMHO :smile:) I think Sui is a stunning woman but she is more pretty than she is sexy. She also lacks the energy and personality to be an Angel. I think she would do fine with modeling for VS and doing the show but as an Angel I don't think she would do too well :ninja: Ming on the other hand I think would be a great Angel :hehe: but she was paired with with Maryna who is a strong  competitor :p

The only Chinese model who I think is too big to be tied down by VS is Liu Wen. And the fact they usually stick her with blatantly hideous outfits, I would be pissed if i were her!:rolingpin: If they do ask her to be an Angel she needs to have them guarantee her decent outfits :rofl: Besides, VS can't afford to pay her what she's worth :p