Bellazon

On 12/1/2017 at 8:07 PM, PinkCouture said:

I think I am one of the few who could look past Jojo's flaws and still like her :D

+1

I like her, and will  probably always like her.  I liked her a lot more when I found out we share the same nicknames. 

I do admit though,  it's hard to love her this time of year. She's a Raider's fan, and they got Marshawn Lynch this year after he retired out a Seahawk a few years ago. :ninjaknives:

"What better way to celebrate Alessandra Ambrosio’s last Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show than with an official wax sculpture from Madame Tussauds?"

Umm maybe let her close the show in the aired version too VS?

That picture such a beautiful and memorable moment. Alessandra is really gonna be missed and it is evident in the picture that the girls have enough love and respect for her. I always thought those 3 girls were the ones she’s closest to in the lineup.

Ale has never looked bad in any VS show no matter how bad the outfit/hair/makeup might be in any given year. She had a good run and I have a feeling she is going to continue being in the modeling scene for quite a while.

10 hours ago, wintery said:

"What better way to celebrate Alessandra Ambrosio’s last Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show than with an official wax sculpture from Madame Tussauds?"

Umm maybe let her close the show in the aired version too VS?

10 years from now... Noone will remember who closed the show.. but they will still see her at  Madame Tussauds. I think that it is quite an honor especially since Adriana has one as well. Do any other angels have one ?