Bellazon

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

And what's wrong with that?

Not a thing, but let’s not point out (well speculate) on one of age and leave out the other, more “youthful” recipient’s of enhancements. :Amelie_wft:

But yeah, I said what I said and that’s it. 

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

The hilarious thing is that like you already said, a lot of the angels are looking older than they are yet of course no one ever criticizes them. I truly wonder why. Adriana is 36 and has had two kids yet she still continues to blow all these 18 year olds out of the water. And before someone comes to say it ain't true, then please do explain why each year she's basically the most talked about and admired model?  

The other angels get criticized all the time so your argument kind of falls flat. People are always complaining about Elsa’s lips or skin. Martha is always criticized. Candice gets knocked all the time, especially since her comeback. People say Sara looks manly, Taylor is one dimensional, Stella’s eyebrows are insane, Josephine makes the same face over and over and is Harvey Dent incarnate. Adriana looks great at 36, but she still has aged and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

1 minute ago, 4BWL said:

Not a thing, but let’s not point out (well speculate) on one and leave out the other, more “youthful” recipient’s of enhancements. 

But yeah, I said what I said and that’s it. 

Why would someone bring up all the other Angels when the conversation with specifically focused on one person?

That’s like saying “Wow Adriana’s eyes are really blue!” And then going “Ummmm actually Candice and Elsa have really blue eyes too. You can’t just talk about one person.” 

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

And what's wrong with that?

I want to know too because each person is different.

Now if Pinky was saying that Candice skin looked bad and anyone would dare to say otherwise, the same people that are here putting people down to make Adriana look better would be calling them obssesed and "NO ONE CAN HAVE AN OPINION ON CANDICE!!!! BECAUSE SHE'S QUEEN CANDICE!!!!! Y'ALL THINK SHE'S A GOD!" so yeah, just putting it out there.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Why would someone bring up all the other Angels when the conversation with specifically focused on one person?

That’s like saying “Wow Adriana’s eyes are really blue!” And then going “Ummmm actually Candice and Elsa have really blue eyes too. You can’t just talk about one person.” 

???All I’m saying is let’s not pick at one and not the others. I see y’all are about to get in y’alls feelings so I am not about to go back and forth about. I said what I said. 

5 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

The other angels get criticized all the time so your argument kind of falls flat. People are always complaining about Elsa’s lips or skin. Martha is always criticized. Candice gets knocked all the time, especially since her comeback. People say Sara looks manly, Taylor is one dimensional, Stella’s eyebrows are insane, Josephine makes the same face over and over and is Harvey Dent incarnate. Adriana looks great at 36, but she still has aged and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

No one said anything about it being wrong that she has aged. We all age, but the insane thing is that these 18 year old models look like 30 year olds sometimes while a 36 old woman with 2 kids continues to look as good just like she did 20+ years ago. Sorry but I don't see any of the NA looking like that in 10 years, maybe even less. 

3 minutes ago, unali said:

@PinkCouture To be honest, the only angel I would say that has bad skin is Behati, it is literally horrendous. Those backstage photos from 2015 of her still haunt me and that skin company SKII who hired her to promote them are crazy, she is the last person who would convince me to buy skincare product.

To clarify I never said  Adriana's skin is bad. It is just not a good as it was before but that's part of aging. Everyone ages differently. Some better than others. Of course there are external factors too like diet, exercise, skin care regime, substance use, etc. that affects the process. I also think with  models their faces and hair are constantly being expose to makeup & hair products it is inevitable it wouldn't look too good after awhile especially if they are not consistent with downtime care and detoxing :smile:

The year is 2017 and some people still can't handle others having different opinions, yall need to stop getting so anal about every little comment. Some people will say Adriana's skin is bad, some will say she shits roses and the world won't stop spinning because people disagrees on that matter.

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

No one said anything about it being wrong that she has aged. We all age, but the insane thing is that these 18 year old models look like 30 year olds sometimes while a 36 old woman with 2 kids continues to look as good just like she did 20+ years ago. Sorry but I don't see any of the NA looking like that in 10 years, maybe even less. 

No one said anything about the NA looking that good in 10 years either. You keep changing your argument.