Bellazon

Depois de onze anos no posto de angel da grife de lingerie Victoria’s Secret, a modelo Alessandra Ambrosio, 36, deve pendurar suas asas. O contrato anual não deve ser renovado. Ela fará seu último desfile para a marca na apresentação do próximo dia 28, na China. Alessandra deve focar trabalhos cinematográficos. Acaba de estrelar o filme Pai em Dose Dupla 2, ao lado de Mel Gibson.

After 11 years working as an Angel for VS, Ale should be hanging her wings. The annual contract is not getting renewed this year. She's focusing on some film work.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Is it really a loss if Ale leaves? She BARELY works for the brand, her walk brings absolutely nothing new and honestly ask yourselves what else can we get from her? .... The answer very little.  Adriana can go too. Both are dead meme at this point.

Adriana would be much more of a explosion than her. Adriana shines, Ale is just there most of the times.

O.o the amount of reposting has to be a glitch with BZ. I'm going to attempt to remove the double posts, but it may result in both posts being removed, so I'm posting these responses here just in case.

2 minutes ago, Warhol said:

I Love Alessandra and Adriana but after more than 10 years and with NA, VS needs to use them more. Everything need to be renew it, nothing with Adriana and Alessandra looks new or excited anymore

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

I think so too, they'll probably do a farewell video before the last segment. I think she'll lead the finale with Adriana one last time

1 minute ago, joanaffsimoes said:

I dont believe it. 

I mean it could (and should) be true but this is the ONLY magazine saying this. If she really gave them this info I bet it would be all over the internet. I'm fine with her leaving as long as adriana stays ahahah

The article is from today, it may very well be a bigger newsstory in  a few hours.

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Adriana would be much more of a explosion than her. Adriana shines, Ale is just there most of the times.

Agree, but after 18 years nothing seems new with Adriana. She’s unique and beautiful, i love her energy but everybody has a time to leave 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

So we have six outfits from mainline available now (2 from Gigi, 2 from Irina, 1 from Mayowa and 1from Kate) and two from Pink (Dasha and Julya). I'd love to see the four veterans + Elsa and Lais get three outfits each tbh, based just on their seniority with the brand. If not them, from the regulars I hope they go to Almina, Gizele, Alexina, Megan,  Frida and Bruna who all probably had one outfit

I think two newbies who were not meant to walk Pink will get to walk that segment as well now, my money is on Roos and Nadine because they fit the segment better than say Grace Bol.

Dasha said she had outfit in main line

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

O.o the amount of reposting has to be a glitch with BZ. I'm going to attempt to remove the double posts, but it may result in both posts being removed, so I'm posting these responses here just in case.

Dont see the double posts. Did you delete them already. Also, is everything okay with what you have been dealing with?