Bellazon

1 hour ago, marinebing said:

I tried to find that rumor but there a fight about Adriana for pagesssss. Can you update me please ? :smile:

Its not in english, but its here, she supposedly didn't renew her contract and will focus on movies it said? I doubt that part, maybe it was a suggestion from them or something.

https://vejasp.abril.com.br/blog/terraco-paulistano/alessandra-ambrosio-fim-contrato-victorias-secret/

At this stage I think the performers are Harry and Miguel and that’s it. Which is fine to me I hope they keep it like this.

As for Alessandra and Adriana there’s been those rumors swirling around Adriana for most of the year that this will be her last show and now this about Alessandra. Previously nothing has ever been mentioned about them finishing we’ve all just speculated if they will but this is the first time we’ve seen this for both of them so maybe finally they will hang up the wings. I hope they do. It’s time. I love them both and it’s going to be a big loss but they don’t really do much else now and don’t bring anything else to the show. Seems fitting too that they had a recent VS campaign that was them two also. If in fact it is both their last shows they need to give them a good send off.

10 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Speaking of Alessandras contract coming to an end: If the guess was true that Elsa signed her contract earlier than the other NA, which would have been around the time of the VSFS 2014, her contract should expire too, right?

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure Elsa, Lais, Jasmine and Martha all signed before but VS decided to wait for the announcement after the show and make the whole "The New Angels" thing. I'm not sure for how long it was tho.

That being said, I don't see VS dropping girls, they seem pretty content with the roster they have so if someone leaves I think it will be the model's choice and the only one who seems to be kinda over it with VS is Taylor. 

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

At this stage I think the performers are Harry and Miguel and that’s it. Which is fine to me I hope they keep it like this.

As for Alessandra and Adriana there’s been those rumors swirling around Adriana for most of the year that this will be her last show and now this about Alessandra. Previously nothing has ever been mentioned about them finishing we’ve all just speculated if they will but this is the first time we’ve seen this for both of them so maybe finally they will hang up the wings. I hope they do. It’s time. I love them both and it’s going to be a big loss but they don’t really do much else now and don’t bring anything else to the show. Seems fitting too that they had a recent VS campaign that was them two also. If in fact it is both their last shows they need to give them a good send off.

Adriana and Michael flat out said the rumors were bullshit, she literally said she'll walk 20 shows and/or until she is 40 and I fully believe her tbh :ninja: 

Just now, Clauds said:

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure Elsa, Lais, Jasmine and Martha all signed before but VS decided to wait for the announcement after the show and make the whole "The New Angels" thing. I'm not sure for how long it was tho.

That being said, I don't see VS dropping girls, they seem pretty content with the roster they have so if someone leaves I think it will be the model's choice and the only one who seems to be kinda over it with VS is Taylor. 

I would not mind if Taylor left as I agree that she seems 'over it' but I never liked her attitude to begin with.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m sure Elsa at least signed earlier. Remember when her IMG portfolio updated to say she was an Angel and then was quickly changed back? I’m trying to remember/find out when that was again. 

Late 2014. It was around the time she also shot her first mainline campaign with the Eau So Sexy fragrance. 

^ Yeah, I found the screenshots. It was in November, before the show so I definitely think before VS was considering Taylor/Romee/etc as Angels as none of them had even walked yet for the brand. 

I'm also assuming Elsa got the typical 3 year contract because she signed at a different time, rather than the 1 year trial contracts it seems like the NAs got, so she would be up for renewal right now? :idk: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Adriana and Michael flat out said the rumors were bullshit, she literally said she'll walk 20 shows and/or until she is 40 and I fully believe her tbh :ninja: 

Thats what I was about to say.

But if Ale leaves, Adriana has to. Not because she has "aged" or isn't good enough nor too old. She is still in her 30s, she is a grown woman. VS still should be aiming for woman like her

But obviously, only two Angels being their ages in VS isn't enough for certain types of VS fans. So, imagine how it will be if Adriana was the only one. Its a shame that I would feel for her because she looks great and obviously people still love her for the brand. But some people are still ageist and sexist out here. When you are a woman, just being beautiful is not enough. Plus, VS act like it doesn't want to hire or use grown women as much anyway, which will make matters worse. Thats the only reason I think they should leave together

8 minutes ago, Dipit said:

I would not mind if Taylor left as I agree that she seems 'over it' but I never liked her attitude to begin with.

She's been looking over it since last year's show tbh. I adore her but I feel like she's very hit or miss when it comes to VS, when she was signed I felt they jumped the gun on her (and Kate G) because she was too new to the brand, flash foward to 2016 and she for sure looked stunning but also bored as fuck. She's been working less and less for the brand for the past year and out of all the NA she's the one who is overall, less into it. Heck, she's not even hanging out with the girls as much as she used to

I remember it was right before the 2014 show we were discussing her promotion to Angel as she walked mainline for the first time too. I think Elsa, Martha, Lais and Jasmine might have signed earlier as they were all being credited for the show. Stella also had been credited in 2014 so she might have signed with them. And then in February they signed up Taylor, Romee, Sara, Jac and Kate.

Ale hasn't done much for the brand in what, three or four years? Not really a big loss. I used to think she was great on the runway but her last two years have been pretty lackluster. Her focus is clearly acting now. I don't think any of the NA are going anywhere. The only other angel I can see leaving in the next year or two is Behati. Adriana has already said she wants to stay until she's 40, Lily will hang onto her contract for dear life and they'll keep paying Candice ridiculous amounts to do little work because she's one of the few girls who garners press attention.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Yeah, I found the screenshots. It was in November, before the show so I definitely think before VS was consider Taylor/Romee/etc as Angels as none of them had even walked yet for the brand. 

I'm also assuming Elsa got the typical 3 year contract because she signed at a different time, rather than the 1 year trial contracts it seems like the NAs got, so she would be up for renewal right now? :idk: 

Yup she should be up for renewal right now, but VS gave her the opening last year and the SO this year so I doubt they want to let her go, and she seems to be pretty content with the brand as well so i think is safe to say she's staying. I'd say she'll sign another three years and then be gone

59 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Ale hasn't done much for the brand in what, three or four years? Not really a big loss. I used to think she was great on the runway but her last two years have been pretty lackluster. Her focus is clearly acting now. I don't think any of the NA are going anywhere. The only other angel I can see leaving in the next year or two is Behati. Adriana has already said she wants to stay until she's 40, Lily will hang onto her contract for dear life and they'll keep paying Candice ridiculous amounts to do little work because she's one of the few girls who garners press attention.

Her name is a loss. Adriana has barely done work neither but people still stress about her everytime the show comes around. Candice too has done little this past year but she is still a big name and favorite.

9 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Taylor has always had a weird attitude. And what exactly is she over with lol she's barely done anything for VS compared to the other angels. Seems like it has gotten to her head.

completely true.. you can see how she´s kind of happy and excited, but sometimes she seems lackluster. I´m not saying she´s not hot or beautiful, because the girl really is, I just need more energy.

I feel like Taylor isn't that passionate about modelling in general. :idk: She's a beautiful girl, and I think her looks will take her far if she wants to, but I don't think modelling is her "dream come true" and I can see her retiring relatively early from the industry and moving onto something she finds more fulfilling.