Bellazon

18 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Fucking this.

I was thrilled by Senait attending to castings but here we are. And we have no news about Duckie Thot, right? She and Chese Carter are my only hope, along Victoria Germyn (even disliking blondes and not wanting them for the show, love her vibe). So happy Soi had her callback, I'm hoping to see her and Jessie Li!! So beutiful <3

Do you think Liu Wen will walk? I mean, i really need her to be there, she's one of my favorite models of all time I was so happy for her last year <3

Vika Falileeva didn't attended to castings and I'm so mad about it, i really wanna see her in the show. She would rock it.

Anyway, hello again!! Another year, another show...

I'm actually quite shocked about Senait because i was 99% sure that she would get it, and then Victoria´s Secret decided to disappoint me...AGAIN

I dont know about Duckie and she didn't say anyhing yet, but they're still doing callbacks so let's just hope for the best. And i love Liu Wen too! I really want VS to try a little harder and include more asian models this year, not only because of the location but also because every single year there's at least 30 blonde, blue-eyed models that look exactly the same. Those spots could go to other models who deserve it more.

1 hour ago, apocalypsian said:

I'm actually quite shocked about Senait because i was 99% sure that she would get it, and then Victoria´s Secret decided to disappoint me...AGAIN

I dont know about Duckie and she didn't say anyhing yet, but they're still doing callbacks so let's just hope for the best. And i love Liu Wen too! I really want VS to try a little harder and include more asian models this year, not only because of the location but also because every single year there's at least 30 blonde, blue-eyed models that look exactly the same. Those spots could go to other models who deserve it more.

When I saw her at the castings I was pretty sure she was going to make it. She has a good HF career and she has done commercial too. Besides, she's gorgeous and has a killing walk. I don't know what happened but... I hope to see her next year.

And agree, I like the last year cast of new girls, there was diversity and fun girls with good attitude on the runway besides the usual blondes. Let's see what happens this year!

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm not seeing the Duckie hype at all, don't like her at all :ninja: Senait would have been great tho

Sorry for the second post in a row, I don't know how to quote two comments at the same time haha I like her because I see her beautiful and "soft", like so good and pure I don't know. Well and her skin and features are just amazing and her walk is good too! But is a question of tastes I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Wait who got a second call back?

Callbacks
Willow Hand
Roos Abels
Sadie Newman
Sara Witt
Emily Rappe
Dilone
Nadine Leopold
Sharam Diniz
Myrthe Bolt