Bellazon

55 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I hope We see Constance, She's my fave, But she is in a Contract with Etam, so.. i don't know how likely we can expect her.

The only reason Constance couldn't walk last year was because her Etam contract interfered with the show's location in Paris, however, since the show is in Shanghai this year, it won't be an issue :smile: 

Ugh can't believe Sofia managed to slither herself back :rolleyes: everything was going so well...

anyways, I'm heartbroken about Senait not making it...I was 100% sure this would be her year, the girl has been to every audition since 2013 and still no luck, meanwhile Sophia's annoying girls and Kendull, Gigi and Bella get easy passes and prob won't even have to attend castings or audition (as always). 

Im really happy for Frida tho omg she's been a fave of mine forever so I really hope it works out for her since she's been auditioning for years as well :smile: if Constance, Sharam, Shanina, Kelly and Duckie make it...I'll get over the nepotism girls and actually try to enjoy the show this year lol 

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Ugh can't believe Sofia managed to slither herself back :rolleyes: everything was going so well...

anyways, I'm heartbroken about Senait not making it...I was 100% sure this would be her year, the girl has been to every audition since 2013 and still no luck, meanwhile Sophia's annoying girls and Kendull, Gigi and Bella get easy passes and prob won't even have to attend castings or audition (as always). 

Im really happy for Frida tho omg she's been a fave of mine forever so I really hope it works out for her since she's been auditioning for years as well :smile: if Constance, Sharam, Shanina, Kelly and Duckie make it...I'll get over the nepotism girls and actually try to enjoy the show this year lol 

Agree on everythingggg

btw I've been reading your posts catching up on the thread and I dind't know your avatar has Duckie's big sister, thank you for the wisdom :happy:

Seems like Tako and Gracie are also headed for callbacks today.

Isabeli I think could be back, didn't we hear VS will have a smaller cast and more familiar girls? They are going to China, I'm sure they'll want girls they can 100% rely on, so I expect a lot of girls to come back like Magdalena, Jacquelyn and Isabeli, those who have a history of not screwing VS last minute.

Callbacks August 21st

- Kelly Gale (confirmed via Instagram)

- Shanina Shaik (confirmed via Instagram)

- Bridget Malcolm (confirmed via Instagram)

- Jessie Li  (confirmed via Instagram)

- Georgia Fowler (confirmed via Instagram)

- Devon Windsor (confirmed via Instagram)

- Keke Lingard (confirmed via Instagram)

- Tako N

48 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Agree on everythingggg

btw I've been reading your posts catching up on the thread and I dind't know your avatar has Duckie's big sister, thank you for the wisdom :happy:

Anytime ;) haha they're both gorgeous girls! If Nikki continued modeling I think she would've made it big, prob even to VS 

20 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Can anyone explain to me what's up with that Tako girl? Instagram is crazy about her and I can't see why

She has a huge following from her native Georgia (the Eastern European country not the American state haha and models from Georgia are really rare I heard) so people have been hyping her up like crazy, I think she's pretty but that's it :/ she has no "WOW" factor in comparison to Senait Gidey who I think is actually an Angel/Goddess who's forced to walk this earth and observe us simple mortals :angel: 

IMG_3163.JPG IMG_3162.JPG IMG_3164.JPG IMG_3202.PNG IMG_3186.PNG IMG_3181.PNG IMG_3191.JPG IMG_3095.JPG IMG_3993.PNG

34 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Callbacks August 21st

- Tako N

Devon is at VS as well, I think it was their hallway she was walking in on Snapchat

I don't know how to phrase did without coming off as a major racist bitch, especially considering I a mixed race person myself :rofl: but how are Chinese visions on WOC? Because looking at the callbacks I see a lot of white girls and seems like almost no black girls made it to the callbacks, like step back after last year. Could it be because the show is in China and VS wants women that would do well there? I am not familiar with anyone in China so I'm not sure what their views on aesthetic are, but I do notice that there's rarely WOC in Chinese covers or campaigns (and Asian publications in general)

Just saying this because if the show was being held here in Argentina, I think most of people wouldn't care about the lack of diversity, mostly because the country's population is not awfully diverse in the big cities.

Callbacks August 21st

- Cindy Bruna (confirmed via Instagram)

- Blanca Padilla

- Tako N