Bellazon

From the unconfirmed girld I want to see: Ming Xi, Madison Headrick, Hailey Clauson, Hannah Ferguson and Willlow Hand, I get those and I'll be a happy person. I'm already loving this cast and considering there's 56 women already five more doesn't seem crazy

3 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I don't think we can even begin to say who's dropped and who isn't yet. There's no way #bodybyiza is just dropping her yearly moment tm like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped her. Her body looks too harsh in my opinion.  Last year she was kinda out of place in Mountain Romance becase it was a soft segment and she looked a little bit rue and for what I saw in the video this year is more soft and romantic with the outfits too. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Didn't Joan launched her own line of lingerie in collaboration with a brand?

Google says she's designing with Walmart. 

It goes both ways, Doutzen and Rosie left angel-dom for their collaborations, Kendall Jenner was a face of La Perla (still is) and walked last year + there's a decent chance she'll walk again this year. So I'm not sure that's a real reason to discount her. 

Just now, Chessie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped her. Her body looks too harsh in my opinion.  Last year she was kinda out of place in Mountain Romance becase it was a soft segment and she looked a little bit rue and for what I saw in the video this year is more soft and romantic with the outfits too. 

Iza has never not looked harsh, lol. She was born with a six pack. 

With them trying to hit back at the 'needs more body diversity' critics with resolute 'we are about health #vsx' I don't know why they would drop one of their most athletic and tbh well-known considering she's no longer an angel models.

But both of us are speculating here, I'll toss you a bone and say it's more than possible VS finally ditched her.

8 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Google says she's designing with Walmart. 

It goes both ways, Doutzen and Rosie left angel-dom for their collaborations, Kendall Jenner was a face of La Perla (still is) and walked last year + there's a decent chance she'll walk again this year. So I'm not sure that's a real reason to discount her. 

Apparently she was throwing a social media tantrum this morning. :idk: It was deleted pretty quickly but a couple people said she posted a picture of her flipping the bird with the caption "so over it!" 

It's not definitively about VSFS but wouldn't surprise me. 

3 minutes ago, clau17 said:

At this point Im starting to think the angels will have 2 outfits and everyone else will have 1.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Which is why we have so many newcomers/rookies (the most any show has ever had). I think to make the 14 Angels (still don't know about Behati tbh) stand out, they're gonna give them two looks and every model in PINK one look and every other model one look as well. I kinda like this idea ? haha

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

This means Maybe Tomorrow/Friday we're gonna get at least the 3 usual sketches?

I think sketches will be released tomorrow for sure, last year it was released on a Monday (I remember since I was screaming in my car on my way to work and spilled coffee all over myself :unsure:) and pictures of models in fittings will most likely be Friday and the following week 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Apparently she was throwing a social media tantrum this morning. :idk: It was deleted pretty quickly but a couple people said she posted a picture of her flipping the bird with the caption "so over it!" 

I'm so bloody behind on all things VS models and am mostly here for the laughs so cheers thanks for this

Definitely sounds like a reaction to VS shit to me even if it's not definite