Bellazon

27 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Okay I don't want to even start with my opinion on the casting so far but I need to know if the rejection of Ming, Flavia and Maryna are correct atm. That's my biggest worry right now :/ 

Ming hasn't been confirmed yet but her "not walking" this year was a rumor made by some dumb IG account who wanted to stir the pot. She's most likely walking because she IS one of the the hosts of the model search competition and is literally steps away from receiving an Angel contract 

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

How many girls so far now? Once we hit 55, that's when I get nervous because it seems like they're reaching for 100 this year...

Pretty sure we're at 55/56 models. I've got 58 girls on my list, but only because I've got Ming and Kelly on pending. 

5 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Ming hasn't been confirmed yet but her "not walking" this year was a rumor made by some dumb IG account who wanted to stir the pot. She's most likely walking because she IS one of the the hosts of the model search competition and is literally steps away from receiving an Angel contract 

Thanks! I was sure she was going to walk but with all the madness....

I'll hope Flavia to get it, but seeing so many young girls I'm so pissed off and almost sure she didn't passed the cut...

I'm waiting for Chase Carter, let's see if she can make it

How are we gonna have new girls and potential bombshells if they keep casting the same girls since 1748? remember Natasha in 2005? because I do and she didn't screamed bombshell at all, every single one of this new confirmed girls add something (some more than others tbh) and I take them any day instead of the same Magdalenas & Marynas walking 3k times.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Lily Aldridge
7. Jasmine Tookes
8. Martha Hunt
9. Josephine Skriver
10. Romee Strijd
11. Stella Maxwell
12. Taylor Hill
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Lais Ribeiro

PINK girls
15. Grace Elizabeth
16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Megan Williams
20. Maria Borges
21. Samille Bermanelli - Rookie
22. Shu Pei
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie
24. Georgia Fowler
25. Daria Khlystun - Rookie
26. Herieth Paul
27. Estelle Chen - Rookie
28. Mayowa Nicholas - Rookie
29. Julia Belyakova - Rookie
30. Alexina Graham - Rookie
31. Grace Bol - Rookie
32. Sanne Vloet
33. Aiden Curris - Rookie
34. Leomie Anderson
35. Bruna Lirio 
36. Gizele Oliveira - Rookie
37. Kate Grigorieva
38. Daniela Braga
39. Blanca Padilla
40. Alecia Moreais - Rookie
41. Amilna Estevao - Rookie
42. Maggie Lane
43. Nadine Leopold - Rookie
44. Devon Windsor
45. Victoria Lee - Rookie
46. Vanessa Moody - Rookie

47. Frida Aasen - Rookie

48. Lameka Fox

49. Irina Sharipova

50. Jourdana

51. Liu Wen

52. Leida Nda

53. Cindy Bruna

8 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Is there a list somewhere of all the confirmed girls?

You'll have to forgive me for being really fucking dumb / lazy.

2 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

on her IG it's Daria Khlystun but on her agency site it's Dasha . Someone help me ?

Both are correct actually. Dasha Dereviankina has been called Daria Dereviankina on several of her agencies and when I asked her why she said it's just a common thing they do and she didn't know why

3 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

How are we gonna have new girls and potential bombshells if they keep casting the same girls since 1748? remember Natasha in 2005? because I do and she didn't screamed bombshell at all, every single one of this new confirmed girls add something (some more than others tbh) and I take them any day instead of the same Magdalenas & Marynas walking 3k times.

It could be nice if they give the oportunity to some mature models and not just PINK material. So, I rather seing 3k times Bianca Balti that 1 Sanne Vloet, Megan Williams or whatevs. They're just plain and have no sexyness to make a whole show and kill it in the mainline. I'm all down for new faces and cut vets (I'm thrilled about not seing Lily D. and Joan this year) but come on, we need some AGE and GLAM, no just teens.