Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you for the video, @Fashionsketcher!

Candice is giving me Gisele vibes with looking down at the runway! A great opening, I don’t understand the criticism.

Love Ale and Lily together.

Bella has a great outfit that fits her, body on point. I like the swagger in her walk.

Jasmine seems to be the forgotten Angel this year.

I don't think jasmine is the forgotten angel this year they just have her an ugly outfit :Amelie_wft:

15 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

ok... now it really looks like a Etam show to me. The little footage of "Nomadic Adventure" gave me the only typical VS vibe. The catchy music by Miguel, the setting with the pillars, Adriana's walk (not pose, just walk). God, what a mess. I hate it when the wrong people get to design such a big show. They should appreciate their job more. I read several comments asking did really no one saw the mess that they were putting together.... maybe they were, but it would have been too late to throw everything over board and start from scratch and they were most definitely not going to call off the show.... or they were seriously under the impression that their designs were amazing. well well well.  

Lmao! I'm pretty sure VS does really believe their designs are absolutely amazing.

Also, are Etam's shows that big of a mess too? :o I always see lots of posts about them and they get quite some attention but they always seemed a bit more "classic" to me, from what I've seen then. I never really watch their show. 

And what is that picture of Elsa and Stella together? Looks like it was taken at a strip club instead of a fashion show... Yikes. 

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@PastaFreak Does the move Martha makes at the end of the runway have some significance in Asian culture?

I'm not sure if she was trying to reference anything from the Asian culture, it does feel like she was trying to do this...

hands-holding-an-energy-ball-stock-illus

But probably decided that it looks stupid and changed it to an open arm gesture. Or probably it's just a moment of struggling with her cape and fingers so the whole thing looked odd af.