Bellazon

2 hours ago, Englund said:

I have little favorite outfits this year. 

Heck, I am hating so many of them, that on the lookout for favorites I started to warm up to Sara's. 

so... this is how bad it is ;)

UEucBtWJQZWM0ymPfwMfxw.png

I actually like hers.. Minus the puff right on her chest, this had potential. She looks great in white. 

Sorry for being late but had an event last night so still catching up with reading through everything! Anyone has HQ pics of Romee? :angel:

Wanna thank everyone again for all the effort they put into keeping this thread so up-to-date, it's much appreciated! 

5 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I don't Know if this was Already Posted, the Video Preview of the show 

Just as a reference on how the Queen does it...

(she starts at 2:23)

Hands above her head = 2x

Point = 3x

Shoulder shimmy down the runway = 1x

Signature thank you with two hands on her chest = 1x

Opened mouth Ah = 3x

Wink = 1x

Kiss = 2x while walking, then a double kiss while posing = 4x

3 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved Sui's outfit. She looks angelic :heart: One of my faves

Her hair color looks great there as well. Black would have been drastic for that oufit...

Similar to Karlies hair... it added some drama to her winters tale outfit. Still do not like the color, but.. it worked for that outfit.

19 minutes ago, joanaffsimoes said:

tumblr_ozqyh2bHAT1r7btqdo1_r1_540.png

I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved Sui's outfit. She looks angelic :heart: One of my faves

Apparently, some people say her outfit was inspired by Diana, the moon Goddess. And in making it an outfit about the moon, it sort of links back to the Chinese Moon Goddess Chang'e who is known for her grace and elegance, which is what Sui is known for on stage. That was why she got that outfit and the wings. 

6 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Apparently, some people say her outfit was inspired by Diana, the moon Goddess. And in making it an outfit about the moon, it sort of links back to the Chinese Moon Goddess who is known for her grace and elegance, which is what Sui is known for on stage. That was why she got that outfit and the wings. 

Thanks for posting that Pasta! It is lovely to hear the story behind the look, Sui really looked beautiful. Perfect match!

24 minutes ago, Tmorgan said:

Cute. Bring out the "belt". If I were to have a code word, I'd want it to be "pizza". That way, pizza or wings, I'm happy regardless. 

Lol 

If I were to have a code word and it's pizza and they don't bring out pizza along with the wings, they will have to eventually order a pizza as well because I am gonna want to have pizza once it's mentioned :D