Bellazon

I want Alessandra to open the show.I am not a fan of her (her body and face are....well...) but she deserves it. I only remember her opening once, the shitty 2009 show...did she open any others that I just can't remember? She should open again and get the Fantasy bra again. 

This is the most beautiful FB!! Lais looks soooo stunning and I usually think she is lacking in every department. I wish Candice or Alessandra would've gotten it again, but Lais deserves it even if she's not  one of my favorites. Good for her.

The Balmain collection sounds like it's going to be cool The teaser is great even though I don't care for Sara at all. I like that style a lot. I think that Oliver guy or whatever seems pretty cool too. 

26 minutes ago, bump said:

I want Alessandra to open the show.I am not a fan of her (her body and face are....well...) but she deserves it.

I don't know, Alessandra almost didn't shot this year and having her open just for the seniority isn't enough imo. I want some new blood opening and more promissing.

2 hours ago, Fuka said:

some news from the FB.

What perfection looks like :wub::surrender:

she looks great, but I don't like the panties...I wish they would do a matching fantasy panty one year...totally not comfortable or realistic (hence, fantasy), but how amazing would Lais look if she had jeweled bottoms to match!!

1 hour ago, Nathyrrr said:

?

While part pf that could be her pose, and we are not her doctors, that is taking it a step too far. Part of VS seems to be promoting a fit but healthy looking girl and this is not that.

6 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Is it just me or have a lot of the girls calmed down on the overly training thing, besides Kelly. It doesn’t seem like VS are making them do the train like an angel stuff as much.

Thank god, I want thiccc taylor and thiccc sara. Everyone else idc

43 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I'm sure the other girls are working out, but just don't post about it as much...I don't follow her, but from what I see here- she posts a workout picture almost every day

Yeah that’s what I mean of course they’re training but they don’t seem to be pumping out the train like an angel and VSX stuff as much as the last few years.