Bellazon

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Working with the forum owner to potentially get the thread back to be locked. We're having some issues with broken link errors and have had to create a new 2017 forum and move all the content over to get it to work. 

What happened?

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

I totally did. I'd find my own tweet saying Havana was bound to be a hit but I tweet way too much and I'm not looking for it :rofl: but when she released Havana and OMG I knew Havana was going places, mostly because it's catchy as fuck but it's also completely different from anything on the radio atm. And Billboard predicted Camila to have a #1 hit this year, I think everyone knew 5H was holding her back and that she'd make it big after she dropped them.

In short, my talented little latin nugget is here to slay and I always knew she'd make it big. America better let her have that #1 next week 

Idk Rockstar has been huge lately...US’s ignorance of Dua Lipa is a true crime tho

Am I the only one who doesn't find Dua Lipa that amazing? I mean she's gorgeous and she can sing but, hey, she has the same tunes any other girl on spotify top playlist at the moment. I mean, she's cool and stuff, but she's nothing special. :idk: I'm not hating, I'm just curious about her success since I can't find anything she stands out from any other artist that does this genra.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Am I the only one who doesn't find Dua Lipa that amazing? I mean she's gorgeous and she can sing but, hey, she has the same tunes any other girl on spotify top playlist at the moment. I mean, she's cool and stuff, but she's nothing special. :idk: I'm not hating, I'm just curious about her success since I can't find anything she stands out from any other artist that does this genra.

nope, i can't see anything special about her

I agree with that, and also she's not too great live either. But she makes some good music and the fact that she's not as famous as say, Selena Gomez who is painfully untalented and can't sing to save her life, it's baffling. So considering that, America needs to let Dua happen :ninja: 

19 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I agree with that, and also she's not too great live either. But she makes some good music and the fact that she's not as famous as say, Selena Gomez who is painfully untalented and can't sing to save her life, it's baffling. So considering that, America needs to let Dua happen :ninja: 

My little undercover demon Selena have a good team and amazing PR stunt to use when her stuff is tanking called: Justin Bieber.:rofl:

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

My little undercover demon Selena have a good team and amazing PR stunt to use when her stuff is tanking called: Justin Bieber.:rofl:

That's literally her only talend, having a good PR team 

Just now, Clauds said:

That's literally her only talend, having a good PR team 

And being a instagram model, the most followed one. Buy her team, props to them, they had successfully hide the kind of person she is, I truly admire them, no joke.:ph34r: