Bellazon

3 hours ago, camomille said:

No offense as she might be telling the truth, but why does almost everyone always immediately believe someone when they say they're related to/friends with someone connected to VS? It could be the whole "my friend's aunt" story all over again.

What I don't get is the point of a fit model after all the models have had their fittings...

21 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah I don't get why she's exposing stuff or whoevers aunt like seriously 

It's not Amilna that I distrust, but the fact that this thread hasn't gone in a lockdown. So far, whatever I'm hearing sounds very plausible so far. 

I've heard some other stuffs about 3 months back that I can confirm with 100% reliability that it's not happening. My point is there were worst, and it seems like Stiletto has been speaking the truth so far. 

Amilna will be a fit model for 2018, not for this year.  And based on the fact that she was one of the few girls who got a "you made it" video, i 100% believe it. Actually i wouldn't be surprised if Rood became one too.

I don't think Stiletto is bullshitting us tbh. Unlike this bryan dude who was full of shit and yall kept believing his crap that he was just either making up or stealing from Weibo :rofl:

Just now, Clauds said:

Amilna will be a fit model for 2018, not for this year.  And based on the fact that she was one of the few girls who got a "you made it" video, i 100% believe it.

I don't think Stiletto is bullshitting us tbh. Unlike this bryan dude who was full of shit and yall kept believing his crap that he was just either making up or stealing from Weibo :rofl:

we're not talking about de bryan yes? AFAIK, bryan actually leaked the entire 2014 outfit board. He got in to trouble after that and went AWOL since then. 

35 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm actually more worried about Amilna herself, leaks like this will impact the model's career opportunity more with VS than the show itself. It's about time the thread goes in to lock down mode.

I was thinking the same! I hope it doesn’t impact her career.

No offence but i don't believe this. Who wants to make problems to their cousin by exposing things like this (Literally VS can cut off Amilna from fs), than this thing about Pink segment: the girl is literally talking that first Zuri was supposed to close it, than Dilone, now Victoria and she says that they still can switch it just to make sure we believe in this story and that she can justify herself if information is wrong. And fittings were finished months ago so who is opening and closing is already decided. The thing that Candice and Lais are getting the best outfits is something that we knew before she appeared

^ Lais might be going early to do extra FB promo, OR she’s just not a lazy POS like me and doesn’t pack the night before for an international trip. :rofl: 

Even if this information is coming from Amilna, I wouldn’t put much stock in opening/closing info, and even outfits. Things like that can change up until the very last minute, and there’s no point saying “Zuri will close Pink! Wait no, it’s Dilone. No, Nadine. Actually, Victoria” because clearly nothing is set in stone yet. 

I do hope that if they have Grace open Pink they have Zuri close it, because Zuri really got the shaft in terms of her treatment as a spokesmodel. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm actually more worried about Amilna herself, leaks like this will impact the model's career opportunity more with VS than the show itself. It's about time the thread goes in to lock down mode.

+1 about time.

27 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

we're not talking about de bryan yes? AFAIK, bryan actually leaked the entire 2014 outfit board. He got in to trouble after that and went AWOL since then. 

Not that legend, I think Clauds is talking about that person who was talking about having a friend of the aunt or something like that.

Bryan is a legend and it's a shame his account got hacked, altough he still posts new VS stills on his new acc

6 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

+1 about time.

Not that legend, I think Clauds is talking about that person who was talking about having a friend of the aunt or something like that.

Bryan is a legend and it's a shame his account got hacked, altough he still posts new VS stills on his new acc

The lockdown should happen now, and those of us with reliable contacts outside of the forum can trade inside infos easily whilst member can still read on what's going to happen. I remembered the VSFS thread used to go on lockdown way earlier, last year it went on a temporary lockdown by early November due to the excessive amounts of views it was getting. 

I'm not surprised if Stiletto decides not to share any further information, Amilna might have warned her to keep things hush. If all of this gets out and the leaks don't happen as they were told, it will reflect badly on the model and the person posting the news. Sometimes I just wished we all knew better too, it's just easier for everyone to pm the person and ask. 

Also, I'm not gonna comment much on this but I got my legs pulled multiple times and learned it the hard way. Some things you just can't believe. 

Edit: Locking the thread probably won't solve the problem at all, but it'll deter outside accounts from getting a free pass as a public visitor. That said, I know that victoriasecretpix girl is lurking around BZ, she has an account here. Some fan accounts are crazy scary, I don't mean to badmouth certain fan accounts but suiheangel has a history taking other Sui-related posts but not properly crediting the original posts until warned and that grinds my gears a bit. Some fan accounts like VSDiaries, victoriasecret.confessions, vsinside (or was it vsupdate? ran by a nice guy named Nico) do their own work, credit people nicely and don't just steal information. I respect them and think they're the better accounts. VSDiaries mentioned that the investigation work that gets put forth usually ends up getting stolen by another fan account. It's sad. 

8 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

+1 about time.

What did he do to be hacked lmao?

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Let me see about locking the thread, gimme some time to figure this out.

Thanks @Prettyphile

2 minutes ago, coolboy said:

What did he do to be hacked lmao?

I think Bryan got hacked by haters, and got himself in to trouble with VS officials a few times for leaking stuffs. Honestly, I'm sure we'd have about 40% of our work cut out for us if bryan was back for the show. He said since 2 years back that he can't be bothered with the show anymore and has since just sat back and enjoy the flow of it. That guy has legit contacts and knows what really happens. He's still very much involved but is keeping quiet. 

Alright - so to be able to even see this thread you need to be a member, AND have a minimum of 25 posts before you can even come into this thread.

Hopefully this will keep the IG people who continuously take and take and take from BZ to a bare minimum.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Alright - so to be able to even see this thread you need to be a member, AND have a minimum of 25 posts before you can even come into this thread.

Hopefully this will keep the IG people who continuously take and take and take from BZ to a bare minimum.

Nice

36 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

+1 about time.

Nope, i am talking 100% about Bryan. @Prettyphile can verify this, but we found the Weibo account where he was taking shit from and we he got called on it went MIA :rofl:  all he did was take shit from there and hack the VS website, which is most likely why his IG account got shut down, because it was illegal (and also fucking stupid) to leak things in such a massive way. The rest of things he 100% made up, like having confirmation that Behati got the FB in 2014 or 2015.