Bellazon

I don't think she got anything special, Adriana and Alessandra always put up work when it's show related things, it's always been this way and neither of them have had anything special in the last two shows.

Also, I doubt VS is releasing anything on the weekend @PastaFreak, it wouldn't get much press as there's no entertaintment news shows being filmed or airing during the weekend, VS would have to wait until Monday to get some screentime. They usually do announcements on Tuesdays, so that's when I'd expect them to drop something, but again, I don't see them doing much until fashion week is over. 

44 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Behati's fans need to be stopped :rofl: and Tyra wore the 2004 FB because there was no fucking show in 2004 (thanks to Justin Timberlake). They did the Angels Tour Across America thing and toured multiple cities instead.

IMG_5445.PNG

Most probably someone who isn't a superfan who follows ed or team vs to know anything .... 

57 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Behati's fans need to be stopped :rofl: and Tyra wore the 2004 FB because there was no fucking show in 2004 (thanks to Justin Timberlake). They did the Angels Tour Across America thing and toured multiple cities instead.

IMG_5445.PNG

Oh yes, because doing the show without the fantasy bra makes SO much sense! She's just going to be photographed at home wearing it while tie dying her clothes. Great idea.:banghead:

5 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Make it 25, yo. Her bump deserves to be highlighted by diamonds and all that. And add a matching fantasy diaper for Dusty. 

And best post of the year goes to you :rofl: Matching fantasy diaper for Dusty has me rolling on the floor. Make sure it's tie dyed though but with lots of diamonds.

33 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

And best post of the year goes to you :rofl: Matching fantasy diaper for Dusty has me rolling on the floor. Make sure it's tie dyed though but with lots of diamonds.

LOL, thanks. But yes, definitely tie dyed, full of diamonds and Swarovski. Only the best for Queen B and Princess Dusty.*

*Fixed, @CandleVixen.

4 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

IMG_5445.PNG

what happened in 2004 ?

4 hours ago, marinebing said:

what happened in 2004 ?

If I remember, it was during the superbowl performance. Justin Timberlake and Janet Jakson sang, he catch her bra and we have the famous nipplegate. That's why they delete the VSFS2004 

(If I not wrong...)

4 hours ago, marinebing said:

what happened in 2004 ?

In the 2004 Super Bowl, during the halftime perfomance, Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake were perfoming and then the plan was for Juatin to take off Janet's top, but he ended up taking it all and 100m people watched live as Janet's breast made its way onto tv history. For the next decade, the networks have been much more careful in what they show on TV, including CBS (the ones who aired the SB) and so they chose to not show the VSFS04 so VS decided to not do it. One of the most talked-about moments of TV ever and ever for sure. It's still so relevant today.