Bellazon

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Serious question tho, with Joan and Izabel gone, I wonder who is going to get the biggest wings this year? for the past years the two of them have gotten them because they are the ones who can handle them without looking odd or quitting (looking at you, Lais and Candice) 

@Prettyphile get on skype, i have gossip

Grace ,Martha,Elsa for angel.I think josephine can do it too.

I think Devon,Dilone,Cindy can handle big wing.

I think Angels with a stronger catwalk like Elsa, Sara, Romee and Jas could handle aswell. They never wore huge and heavy wings before so we actually have no idea.

+ I didn't like Martha her Firework walk, what was she doing with her hands??

++ Lais is a no go

+++ Josephine neither cause she'd probably burst out in tears and freak out from excitement and too much happiness like she almost did last year (with light wings)

4 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I think Ale could handle big wings. Weren't hers from 2011 Passion really heavy and she was pregnant at the time? 

Yeah. Ale is one of the tiniest but she carries those wings like it ain't nothing lol. Adriana should be good too since she is just bigger in general. Her wing size tend to vary through the years but sometimes she got big ones.

I just want Lais to open a segment this year, girl has been doing great inside and out of VS, she for sure deserves it.

And I hope they also give her more than 3 seconds of screen time, seriously, girl is an angel for 3 years now and didn't say a word in the shows, just got her named mentioned while playing with Adriana. That was freaking rude. 

60 models this year, I just hope they don't put 6 models in the runway at the same time, and if they do, I just hope the focus on the angels. 

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Kelly :chicken:

She will release a new single next week and a new album soon but like Pink there's no way she wants to perform there :rofl:

Her and punk Avril used to be crushes of mine back when they both first came out

44 minutes ago, all-access-vs said:

Kinda random but I've noticed a lot of disdain for Aiden Curtiss, she's the daughter of a model not the daughter of some random millionaire, actor or athlete. I'd like to have  a little faith in her who knows she could be fierce as fuck, her mother killed it back in the day as a YSL muse. 

If I'm not mistaken some people were saying that she's Monica's daughter which is where the disdain came from but apparently that's not true

54 minutes ago, all-access-vs said:

Kinda random but I've noticed a lot of disdain for Aiden Curtiss, she's the daughter of a model not the daughter of some random millionaire, actor or athlete. I'd like to have  a little faith in her who knows she could be fierce as fuck, her mother killed it back in the day as a YSL muse. 

She is Monica Mitro's step daughter, as in her daddy married Monica. Which is most likely the reason why she got cast. That being said, I'm willing to give Aiden a chance because unlike most of the nepobitches, she seems to be a rather decent model. 

16 minutes ago, MarVS said:

where i can watch the model search shangai thing?

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I shared the link a few pages back, I'll do it again but I'm on the phone right now. 

According to my contacts at Weibo, the search has gone up to top 2, with Naomi and Abby still being around. I guess that means we'll know pretty soon if it s Abby or Naomi who wins.