Bellazon

43 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

apparently they're going to use both the LED and glitter runway which I have no idea how that'll work?? It didn't make sense to me. 

That doesn't make sense to me either so I'm curious to see if/how they pull that off. LED is cool but glitter feels more VS to me.

I don't see anyone leaving after the show this year tbh. I think most, if not all, of the NA signed a 2 year contract extension that would have them all there through the 2018 show. Every year most people think it's Ale's last but she always comes back, even though Behati hasn't returned from maternity leave I can see her being the "new" Ale aka she's there for the holiday stuff and the show, and I think they'll want to keep Lily through the 2018 show as that would be 10 years walking for her.

29 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ Yeah summer isn't over just yet :rofl:

I know it makes sense for VS to say this but I wish they'd stop saying the same old "It's going to be the best show EVER" each year. It hasn't been the best for years :Angel:

Right? Someone gets me. Later in the makings of VS video, we'll have Sophia and Monica say the same ol again. We have the most wings this years bla bla. But since its coming from mother goat herself and Barbara, I'm willing to take their words. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Right? Someone gets me. Later in the makings of VS video, we'll have Sophia and Monica say the same ol again. We have the most wings this years bla bla. But since its coming from mother goat herself and Barbara, I'm willing to take their words. 

Let's hope so, but then again, the models are probably told as well to promote the show whenever they get the chance and of course they should only be positive lol. It'd be very strange if Candice or Barbara would post "nah it's not going to be a good show guys, but watch anyway!" :rofl: I truly hope though that they will surprise us and that it will be a good show.

2 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

Russell James is setting up for a shoot on the great wall. John Pfeiffer is also their so obviously a shoot for vsfs! Curious to see what angels are also in china as their social media has them located all around the world....

Elsa posted about going somewhere this morning and she's in London, so she may be on her way there. Man if they shoot the Christmas stuff in The great wall it could be pretty epic if done right.

Also I think Camila Morrone is for sure walking this year, she fully embraced her nepotism child status and has walked a couple of shows. I adore her so I'm happy she most likely will, even it means the nasty Baldwin chick is probably going to walk too for the same reasons. 

I'm pretty sure Elsa is just on vacation with Tom in England. 

The Great Wall shoot is probably related to the model search. There were some pictures and information posted in the main VS thread. Ming Xi is a coach, and I'd say she's guaranteed for the show at this point. 

12 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Isn't summer ending already? Oh wait nevermind. I don't live in a 4 seasons country, I think Summer ends by September right? I have a personal request, please juice her about the Asian angel, I really wanna know if Ming or Sui are the angels they have in mind or someone new. Nice to see someone sharing some info though, I think we all came too early to the party LOL. 

@PastaFreak it's Ming! :excited: my friend's aunt accidentally spilled it to my friend this morning and although she doesn't know if it's "officially" confirmed, she said Ming has been having various meetings with Ed, Monica and John since February apparently and it's been on going till even this month. She also said Ming will a close a segment this year...so I can definitely see them announcing her Angel status by September or October! Then again, it most likely has to do with the model search thing but we all seem to think it's regarding her contract and so does everyone else on the team my friend's aunt is in. 

11 hours ago, ceceshores said:

That doesn't make sense to me either so I'm curious to see if/how they pull that off. LED is cool but glitter feels more VS to me.

I don't see anyone leaving after the show this year tbh. I think most, if not all, of the NA signed a 2 year contract extension that would have them all there through the 2018 show. Every year most people think it's Ale's last but she always comes back, even though Behati hasn't returned from maternity leave I can see her being the "new" Ale aka she's there for the holiday stuff and the show, and I think they'll want to keep Lily through the 2018 show as that would be 10 years walking for her.

@ceceshores Okay, so I found out that what she meant by both the LED and the glitter runway being used is that it will be like the 2006 runway, all glitter but the outline will be all LED lights that light up :D still getting more info you guys! this year is actually looking really promising...but let's just wait for the sketches, themes and looks :/ 

It kind of sounds like your friend's Aunt is just speculating. Your post goes from saying it's her, and then you say it's not confirmed, and they don't actually know what the meetings are about. They used Ming for store openings, and this model search show, so it's possible that's all the meetings were about. :idk: And it's not unlike VS to heavily use a model without giving them a contract. Ming ending up with a contract wouldn't surprise me, but I would be careful of saying things like "It's Ming!" when it's still just rumours at this point. :flower:  

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, and it's likely someone read your post here, and then ran to edit it, which is why I'm suggesting being careful with what you say. :smile: 

I’m inclined to believe she will be an Angel :smile: This reminds me of Miranda coaching contestants for the 2007 show and various Angels coaching contestants for the 2009 show. But of course, them choosing Ming could just be because of a possible language barrier.

Yeah, I'm not saying she won't get a contract because there have been tons of positive signs towards it happening, but going off the information we have right now, I'd just be wary of saying it's a done deal. :smile:  I adore Ming, and will personally be thrilled if she does end up as an Angel! :heart: Although I would have like to see her work more with VS just to see how her work for them is. I'm pretty sure she's only shot sleepwear for the mainline.  

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, I'm not saying she won't get a contract because there have been tons of positive signs towards it happening, but going off the information we have right now, I'd just be wary of saying it's a done deal. :smile:  I adore Ming, and will personally be thrilled if she does end up as an Angel! :heart: Although I would have like to see her work more with VS just to see how her work for them is. I'm pretty sure she's only shot sleepwear for the mainline.  

I couldn't agree more and I see where you're coming from 100%! :smile: so from here on, we're just gonna have to excuse anything not announced by VS as just speculations because knowing VS...anything could happen, they're really not the smartest brand when it comes to things on top of that lmao

Yeah, I mean look at Vita. :rofl: We were all so sure she was gonna be an Angel, and now VS won't come near her. 

via @vivastylish in the main VS thread. 

The VSFS model search show news update:
1. Casting Director John and photograph Yu Tsai are in Beijing right now.
2. Ming Xi is one of the coaches.
3. 30 models did the Great Wall runway show tonight, and I think they are the final 30.
4. The reality show will be aired on v.qq.com and iqiyi.com 24/08 CST. If you guys wanna watch it, I will post the link.
:excited:

nBnau42XwIzN2YzM2ADM5ADM0ADN3UTM18FOygjNyQTOwADN1EjMxEzX5UjN0gTO5EzL1MTZvUTMtUDO4IjLxUDdv02bj5SbhJ3ZhR3culmbkNmLx0iMjp2ctQnblRnbvN2c.103.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6l5qhhj21kw11xk0h.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6ml9r7j21kw16ok13.jpg 9a789c84ly1fhik6ocy4tj21kw16o47o.jpg

Yu Tsai posted on IG that he, Russell, John, and Zanna Rassi (from E! News) will be the judges. 

13 hours ago, ceceshores said:

@AngelAshley94 apparently they're going to use both the LED and glitter runway which I have no idea how that'll work?? It didn't make sense to me. 

I see two somethings: Option 1: Glitter in the middle of the runway, and LED's along the side, (or vice-versa). 
Option 2: a dual runway, with a crossing in the center, like some of the past shows and it made for very awkward transition for the girls as they walked back. (I do not know the year, I just remember the crossover runways and it looked/felt awkward to me) 

(okay, I've been trying to get this typed out and there's several posts from AngelAshley (love ya!) and most of what I just typed seemed off. But, I'm going to keep it in) 

@*Luna* strange if Candice or Barbara would post "nah it's not going to be a good show guys, but watch anyway!"  

It would be soo cool if they did! Or say something such as "it's going to be the shits, everyone, but not in the good way!" Oh I'd almost pay money to see any of the models say that on camera. Angels included! 

@Clauds Man if they shoot the Christmas stuff in The great wall it could be pretty epic if done right.  

But it's VS, will it ever be done right, the way we want to see them? 

Ming looks great in that candid. I really do wish they'd make her an Angel. 

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

@AngelAshley94 apparently they're going to use both the LED and glitter runway which I have no idea how that'll work?? It didn't make sense to me. 

I see two somethings: Option 1: Glitter in the middle of the runway, and LED's along the side, (or vice-versa). 
Option 2: a dual runway, with a crossing in the center, like some of the past shows and it made for very awkward transition for the girls as they walked back. (I do not know the year, I just remember the crossover runways and it looked/felt awkward to me) 

(okay, I've been trying to get this typed out and there's several posts from AngelAshley (love ya!) and most of what I just typed seemed off. But, I'm going to keep it in) 

@*Luna* strange if Candice or Barbara would post "nah it's not going to be a good show guys, but watch anyway!"  

It would be soo cool if they did! Or say something such as "it's going to be the shits, everyone, but not in the good way!" Oh I'd almost pay money to see any of the models say that on camera. Angels included! 

@Clauds Man if they shoot the Christmas stuff in The great wall it could be pretty epic if done right.  

But it's VS, will it ever be done right, the way we want to see them? 

Ming looks great in that candid. I really do wish they'd make her an Angel. 

@CandleVixen :heart: :heart: and if VS does the Christmas commercial at the Great Wall or even the Forbidden City...I would die of happiness, throw Ming or Sui in that commercial too and even better!

Some fans are so talented tho!! I'm pretty sure that Ed or someone in the team has seen at least one or two of the great sketches that are going around IG. It's imposible to think that they haven't (bc they are literally all over all VS related tags) so I wonder if they just look at them and decide to ignore such works of art.