Bellazon

3 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

I have to agree with this!

:stormy: 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I know someone who’s been attacked by a koala. He was annoying it so koala was defending itself. They might look soft and cuddly but they are vicious! Especially their paws and the scary grunt that make!!!

Angry-Koala.thumb.jpg.7dcab752afe992c69a6b3774c3b3e39f.jpg

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I know someone who’s been attacked by a koala. He was annoying it so koala was defending itself. They might look soft and cuddly but they are vicious! Especially their paws and the scary grunt that make!!!

^ They are actually quite aggressive if not careful :p

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I love snakes as well! When I went to visit family in Darwin I got a chance to go out into the bush and saw a Desert Death Adder, stunning little bro, but again you give them a wide birth and run as necessary. Why is it that everything in Australia wants you to die the most painful death ever? :rofl:

Spiders

Snakes

Flies, so many damn flies

Box Jellyfish

Irukandji

Swarming Beetles

Flying foxes that carry some nasty diseases

Paralysis ticks

Dingos

Fresh Water Swimming Holes - THE FUCK?!

ONYhJV9.jpg

Blue-ringed octopus

Salty's

Cone Snails

Sharks 

Stonefish

Roos

Koala's who want to bite your face off

Rugby Players

Russell Crowe

Giant centipedes

Mole crickets - burn them with fire o.o

Giant, pissed-off cassowaries

The Heat

Allllll the things....

RUSSELL CROWE :rofl: I’m so dead because it’s so true.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah there psycho little shits. They look bored and cute but no it you annoy them they can really hurt you. Kangaroos too.

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Also, if Instagram isnt available in China, does that mean the Angels wont be able to post anything while there?

no, you can use a VPN. In Beijing you can't always use it, but in shanghai you get a cheap one and it worked for me when I was there

40 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I love snakes as well! When I went to visit family in Darwin I got a chance to go out into the bush and saw a Desert Death Adder, stunning little bro, but again you give them a wide birth and run as necessary. Why is it that everything in Australia wants you to die the most painful death ever? :rofl:

Rugby Players

Allllll the things....

rugby players hell yess i want them to destroy me but in another type of way  lmao .... back to VS guys

I think the angels (other than Lais) were told to book their flights leaving today- almost everyone posted about 'next stop China' a few hours ago...

lol..I remember back when they were in London 2014 and Bellazon was tracking the plane's flight path..too bad we can't be so stalkerish this vsfs :smile:

3 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

gigi's not russian, though?

But its for those racist videos on her bday i think where she imitates the eyes of asian people with a buddha figure on hands, the people in china took it badly she never apologized and her ig comments on her vs announcement were negative and how they didnt want her there

10 minutes ago, Chessie said:

+1.

On a non aracnic topic, did you see that on Instagram there's a protest thing (mostly lead by russian fans I think) talking about how China should deny Gigi's visa too?

2 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

gigi's not russian, though?

What makes me sad about this entire thing is if they had bothered to take a grand total of 5 seconds out of their precious time to go to google and type Gigi Hadid place of birth they would of known she was born in LA. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

What makes me sad about this entire thing is if they had bothered to take a grand total of 5 seconds out of their precious time to go to google and type Gigi Hadid place of birth they would of known she was born in LA. :rofl:

can u check your PM please