Bellazon

38 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

I know this was already posted but I can’t get over it. Safety pins wings? Really VS? REALLY?

I think it's a cool concept and I like how it looks but I already said this, I'm worried if it'll just look totally washed out under huge lights. 

5 hours ago, freevsangel said:

I was so wxcited to see Julia and Kate, such a shame. I might be wrong, but i thought those countries were alies, i mean as far as i remember (school and such) both have comunism as their politycal aspect.

Dafq, I though Russia and China were allies? They shouldnt have done the show in Shanghai. Either South Korea or Japan would have been nice.

7 hours ago, diamondtw said:

Everyone knows that Russia/China is a bit of a conflict. When it was announced the show would be held in Shanghai, people on BZ started way back talking about how some models will might not get their VISA. And that's why the process started so earlier this year. VS is not that major in Europe. They don't even have a proper store in Paris ! They are big in the UK and are popular in Italy and Spain but that's it. Lingerie in Europe is all about Calzedonia and Etam.

I'm just saying that it's a bummer for the models who work their asses all year to get the show to be rejected a few days before due to VISA. If the show was held in South Africa, Mexico, Lisbon or idk and they were VISA problems I would have said the exact same thing. I don't get why VS are doing the show abroad since they never take advantage of the city they are in. They should stick to NYC and have their girls walk because they have their US VISA and it would cost less money. I don't think that the fact that the show is in Paris, London or Shanghai will do better ratings or a better fashion show. You could just take the whole and put it anywhere, the show would be the same. The venue is useless at this point.

I think the matter of VISA was a foreseeable possibility. Like you said, we talked about it so when this happens, it shouldn't have been a massive WTF. Shit happens, but it ain't right to throw the blame on to the location is what I'm saying. Going to Asia is good, Asians getting the spotlight is good. I mean like, if we kept the show in NYC, the Asians would have never gotten their time to shine. It has nothing to do with the ratings, but more with which models are getting the attention this year. 

Every year the show focuses on Caucasians, its about time the Asians got a year about them, in a show that's happening in their country. Like I said, the Russians not making it? I'm sorry, but there are a ton of girls who worked their asses all year too and get rejected. It's just a matter of shit happening and they can't join the show this year. I see VS stepping up their game with China, so it remains to be seen if VS takes advantage of the city. 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This is not confirmation. This does not mean two outfits. She said she had “fittings.” Every single girl has more than one fitting. Everyone read way too into this and spread it everywhere that Grace has two outfits. 

Grace has a Pink contract. She will walk Pink, and only Pink imo. Grace walking mainline came from a fan, and it spread from there. 

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

This. Both Behati and Elsa walked VS as Pink girls for 3 years with only one look before VS moved them to mainline.

Posting this photo once. Look at Aiden, Amilna, (can't identify the other one) and Grace's picture. They're all in mainline. Amilna previously mentioned she's got two outfits, we're pretty darn sure Aiden has two, and I think she mentioned it herself. Grace is on the mainline board too.  The Pink stickers show they're probably walking PINK too. So I am confident Grace has 2 outfits. 

image.thumb.png.63cea1ec3962f8f6199d57aa1af16e32.png

1 minute ago, Mauriciopolar said:

Visa problems and restrictions happen all the time, so it’s no news that out of that many people some of them didn’t get it sucks, but having the show in Asia it’s not the problem it’s just what happens 

Precisely my point. VS can still make poor use of Shanghai and the place is still not main reason the Russian babes didn't get clearance to travel. 

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Posting this photo once. Look at Aiden, Amilna, (can't identify the other one) and Grace's picture. They're all in mainline. Amilna previously mentioned she's got two outfits, we're pretty darn sure Aiden has two, and I think she mentioned it herself. Grace is on the mainline board too.  The Pink stickers show they're probably walking PINK too. So I am confident Grace has 2 outfits. 

image.thumb.png.63cea1ec3962f8f6199d57aa1af16e32.png

I might be blind but I only see Grace's picture on the bottom row, which is PINK.