Bellazon

Just now, Kevork89 said:

Bring the show down under. There’s spider a plenty here. @Prettyphile would have the best time in this thread if that were the case.

Truth! I've been to Australia before, and I learned very quickly to give your spider bro's a wide birth and enjoy them from a far. Stunning little creatures and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, but your bro's are feisty as fuck and would kick my ass x2 :rofl: 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It sucks for the girls but VS doesn’t owe them anything. They obviously didn’t cast them and then make sure they didn’t get entry visa. 

Shit happens, especially in fashion where models are travelling constantly. Not the first time a model has missed a gig due to travel restrictions and certainly not the last. 

I do find it messed up no one seem to have checked on the Visa issue before attending casting and/or casting any of the models. They did have ample time to do research and get everything set up. Oh well, shit happens and you move on.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Truth! I've been to Australia before, and I learned very quickly to give your spider bro's a wide birth and enjoy them from a far. Stunning little creatures and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, but your bro's are feisty as fuck and would kick my ass x2 :rofl: 

So so much. I stay far far away from them and I’m in a city. We still get some beasts. If you’re out in the bush or rural areas no chance. Also snakes yuck I hate snakes. I feel uncomfortable wherever I go because these fuckers are lurkers lol.

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I do find it messed up no one seem to have checked on the Visa issue before attending casting and/or casting any of the models. They did have ample time to do research and get everything set up. Oh well, shit happens and you move on.

I think the visa issue is part of the reason why they held castings so much earlier this year. It gave the models ample time when they heard they made they show to get applications in. And I also think this is one of those situations that can’t really be prepared for. :idk: They might not have had any reason to believe anyone would have gotten denied at the time of casting. 

Natasha Poly walked for La Perla a few weeks ago in Macau, although I do understand that they might have different travel/border rules. 

13 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So so much. I stay far far away from them and I’m in a city. We still get some beasts. If you’re out in the bush or rural areas no chance. Also snakes yuck I hate snakes. I feel uncomfortable wherever I go because these fuckers are lurkers lol.

I love snakes as well! When I went to visit family in Darwin I got a chance to go out into the bush and saw a Desert Death Adder, stunning little bro, but again you give them a wide birth and run as necessary. Why is it that everything in Australia wants you to die the most painful death ever? :rofl:

Spiders

Snakes

Flies, so many damn flies

Box Jellyfish

Irukandji

Swarming Beetles

Flying foxes that carry some nasty diseases

Paralysis ticks

Dingos

Fresh Water Swimming Holes - THE FUCK?!

ONYhJV9.jpg

Blue-ringed octopus