Bellazon

They are having the show in China b/c they plan to continue to expand there in 2018. That's one of their focus for next year and they already have a few stores that are under construction across China. I think they want the country to further familiarize with the brand in anticipation of the expansion :smile:

The Vanessa Moody thing is gold....??

Might as well also say....

Joan, Lily D and Iza are attending the show, they never confirmed they didn’t make it so expect them there. 

Also bella and gigi are banned last min from China so they won’t be attending the show also....????

Elsa is also having trouble getting her Visa cleared.....

???

1 minute ago, Alexis10 said:

Joan, Lily D and Iza are attending the show, they never confirmed they didn’t make it so expect them there. 

Also bella and gigi are banned last min from China so they won’t be attending the show also....????

???

Where are those last two points of information coming from? 

???

A joke.

???

whatttt omg

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip...

This is honestly what I thought. There was no way taylor wasn't ever an artist going. I wouldn't put it past her to cancel last minute though. If those Miguel/Harry/Katy rumours are true miguel being so random makes sense then if Taylor dropped. 

Ugh there’s so much random BS surrounding this show this year it’s annoying. VS just hurry the fuck up. This is what you get for doing it in a country like China it ain’t gonna be easy.

I had a feeling there was going to be visa issues.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I am sure their CFO thinks it's worth in ;)

Lol yes. I totally get why they decided to do it there but I feel like they didn't think this all through and didn't have the right people to look into all this. Anyone with any sort of International Relations knowledge could've been like "hey guys..maybe don't cast people from these countries we might have some issues" and it's obvious they didn't have anyone doing that. 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Gossip, Gossip, Gossip...

Tbf, that paper was probably the single least fake thing that we have seen.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Ugh there’s so much random BS surrounding this show this year it’s annoying. VS just hurry the fuck up. This is what you get for doing it in a country like China it ain’t gonna be easy.

I had a feeling there was going to be visa issues.

Kevin, glad you're back because you exactly said what I was thinking, this year it's been FAKE NEWS every single day. Ugh