Bellazon

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Pretty sure that's the magic of a push up bra :p But yeah, Shu Pei needs to walk.

In fact, with a bit of makeup, she actually looks better than the rest of the Asians, including Sui.

644full-shu-pei-qin.jpg

In order for a push-up bra to work you gotta have something to push-up ;)

She looks a little like Liu Wen in that photo :D  I still think Sui He is the best looking out of all of them but she really needs to take it easy on the bleaching & etc. :thumbs_up:

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

In order for a push-up bra to work you gotta have something to push-up ;)

She looks a little like Liu Wen in that photo :D  I still think Sui He is the best looking out of all of them but she really needs to take it easy on the bleaching & etc. :thumbs_up:

Sui He looks haggard recently I'm not gonna lie. I still love her but ehh....

Btw, for those of you curious why the Russians were banned from walking the show... this might be why.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/28/14-year-old-model-works-herself-to-death/

This happened pretty recently. 

9 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Guys there is possibility that their outfits will not be given to anyone

And waste all the work the artisans and all the people behind made for them? No way.

I hope they give one of them to Grace so we can see her in mainline too :angel:

4 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

And waste all the work the artisans and all the people behind made for them? No way.

I hope they give one of them to Grace so we can see her in mainline too :angel:

Grace has two outfits. 

If those outfits are being given to non-angels, I pray to god it's not Lily D, Joan, Izabel. Because I don't want them coming back to walk. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Grace has two outfits. 

If those outfits are being given to non-angels, I pray to god it's not Lily D, Joan, Izabel. Because I don't want them coming back to walk. 

I agree, the show is definitely going in a direction of new faces new angels, and freshness and tbh i love joan, but lily is boring and isabel is a one trick pony even if hwr body is so well worked out

1 minute ago, Mauriciopolar said:

I agree, the show is definitely going in a direction of new faces new angels, and freshness and tbh i love joan, but lily is boring and isabel is a one trick pony even if hwr body is so well worked out

It's more like I really want more Asians walking the show, because the show is in fucking China. VS is dumb is they wanna stick to just 8 Chinese models. 

BIIITTTTTCCHHHHHH  im shook why the russian didnt get the visa? and Dasha is ukranian not fair... btw happy Irina Sharipova dont walk thats what she deserves for her support for Trump lol.

by other hand maybe more outfits to the angels yaass :rofl:

also big fuckin yes for Grace with 2 outfits :excited:

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

i can say it's confirmed that their outfits won't be given to anyone but can't tell the source. VS will make announcement soon

what?!! That makes no sense!! :O_O: all the work invest in the outfits, at least give them to the girls who get the visas 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

oooh watch as those outfits are going to be recycled for next year's show then. 

i hope they will give them chance next year. Mostly i'm sad because of Julia and Kate- can't remember who said that she had this year one but the most beautiful outfit ever