Bellazon

Just now, anja_n said:

It's China so model for opening the show must be a queen of the catwalk, a big name. My money goes for Adri. She is the most famous Angel right now.

I´m not sure about that.. Right now they are really focussing on the NA, I would love to see Adri open, she kills it, but I find it difficult.

I'm not saying this because I'm an Elsa stan, but her opening was great last year, the edition was awful putting Taylor and Gigi (:sick:) toke away a lot of her shine, she did amazing and I would love to the see her opening again without that lame edition (AND NO BILL THIS TIME). I would love to see Romee too, she is not that fierce but her walk is the most classy out of the NA, her smile is beautiful and sometimes she reminds me of Karolina (look wise). 

I'm here for Elsa round two or Romee. I like Sara but her walk it's not my favorite, she is a little bit extra. 

52 minutes ago, starss said:

someone please let romee open the show!!! her walk is great and i love her smile :heart: :heart:

I'm sorry this was the first thing that came to my head when I read that.

tumblr_oo4ruhipTS1s1vzkoo5_400.gif

16 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Katy says she's through with the hate, but Taylor haven't seem to get enough out of being even with her... 

Oh of course, it doesn’t fit into TS’ victim and Miss Can Do No Wrong narrative :cain: So yeah it makes sense TS prefers to hold on to the grudge :rofl: