Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Well Jerome is there too and maybe Patrick? What exactly would Puma be shooting? 

I don’t think that’s Jerome. I think she was joking and that was just a random person. Patrick Ta isn’t there either. She was showing him the  boba tea cause he’s obsessed.

Does anyone know anything about Forumula E and if there is an event? Adriana started following their CEO yesterday whom she met in Cannes at that Formula E party. Andrea who is also there started following someone whose stories show being in Korea and who has tagged Formula E in their pictures recently.

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

I don’t think that’s Jerome. I think she was joking and that was just a random person. Patrick Ta isn’t there either. She was showing him the  boba tea cause he’s obsessed.

Does anyone know anything about Forumula E and if there is an event? Adriana started following their CEO yesterday whom she met in Cannes at that Formula E party. Andrea who is also there started following someone whose stories show being in Korea and who has tagged Formula E in their pictures recently.

Thanks for the clarification 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

Thanks for the clarification 

20 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

She maybe has a good reason to bem in South Korea and nota in Paris Fashion Couture. 

Well it looks like she just went for that press conference which I think is strange to pick over being present at fashion week. I’d just like to see her walking a show again, I mean it’s now been a year since her last hf show.

58 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well it looks like she just went for that press conference which I think is strange to pick over being present at fashion week. I’d just like to see her walking a show again, I mean it’s now been a year since her last hf show.

I am very sure, she didn't just go there for fun. Her manager is with her first of all (drea). This is MONEY related, she is being compensated for this, thats why when she went to the hotel they had a nice candy arrangement just for her.  This is not some random fun trip, especially not with her manager being with her. Her manager comes with her for only the biggest things. Can't be mad at her making other money moves, she has been walking shows since 1996, I think in 2019 there is nothing wrong with her accepting other deals. A show is going to always be there, but whatever deal she got in Korea will not always be.

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am very sure, she didn't just go there for fun. Her manager is with her first of all (drea). This is MONEY related, she is being compensated for this, thats why when she went to the hotel they had a nice candy arrangement just for her.  This is not some random fun trip, especially not with her manager being with her. Her manager comes with her for only the biggest things. Can't be mad at her making other money moves, she has been walking shows since 1996, I think in 2019 there is nothing wrong with her accepting other deals. A show is going to always be there, but whatever deal she got in Korea will not always be.

I’m not saying she just went for a fun trip, although she was just being a tourist for 2 of her 3 days. Sure she prob got paid and it prob means she will be at that race in Seoul next year. But I’m just saying in terms of her career Fashion Week would have been the better option. Yes there’s shows all throughout the year but it’s rare for her to be at them anyways. And now that she left Vs, some people think she retired from the runway. I’d just like to see Adriana more involved in the fashion industry. 

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

I’m not saying she just went for a fun trip, although she was just being a tourist for 2 of her 3 days. Sure she prob got paid and it prob means she will be at that race in Seoul next year. But I’m just saying in terms of her career Fashion Week would have been the better option. Yes there’s shows all throughout the year but it’s rare for her to be at them anyways. And now that she left Vs, some people think she retired from the runway. I’d just like to see Adriana more involved in the fashion industry. 

I think she know what she do. She has more than 20 years of fashion Career, Just because she didn't went this year, doesn't mean nothing. As Souled out Said, "she's been pay for this" .  Almost ALL models até in vacation and for sure, they won't bem in PARIS Fashion Couture, It Will always bem a next year and If she's in South Korea, this os mean she has been in something big since Drev os there too. She know what to do, and If go to Fórmula E was more important to her than Go to Paris, so let It be. She seen to enjoy ALL this trip to there and so this is good for her and fans who care about her.

Homegirl probably got paid a lot to go to Korea, yall acting like HC Week would pay anything even remotely close and it doesn't :rofl: Adriana already has the connections she needs tbh, I get why she rather do money jobs, visit a new place than walk another show in a city she's been a billion times. 

23 hours ago, lucyford said:

I agree the part people sometimes need a reminder that she is still an active fashion model not a retired one who is trying to be around as much as she can. And the best way to show she is not retired is walking on Runway. Unlike people in here, not everybody follow her life closely and judging by tweets about her i read daily, majority of people think she is already retired, even some reliable sources refer as a ‘former model’. It seems people really confused by her VS departure bc she gave the impression that she will walk for VS until the end of her fashion career and leaving sooner than the expected time got people confused. 

But im so glad she picked Seoul event over a FW bc this is the exact reason why i want her to go to Cannes, meeting new people who can provides her variety of works. Can’t wait to see her at Seoul E prix races.

Yeah I think since her VS departure was made such a big deal and some people only know her from that, they think she’s fully retired. Or at least think she retired runway like Gisele cause they kept saying it was her last walk. I am fine with her doing this Forumal E thing, I think my complaint was cause we never really see her at fashion weeks other than a couple NY parties. I’d hope she does at least one show this year. I think her being gone from VS is her chance to be more involved with hf because a lot of people just see her as a commercial model.

At the age of 38 it’s her right to be picky as long as she picks A+ works. She has Maybelline, Puma and Chopard and also working for many A+ plus brands. Many younger VS models are already started to work with 3th class brands. You should be proud of her for this.

IMO Adriana has never had strong presence on runway in terms of openings and closings comparing to Gisele so i can’t see her make her runway retirement big deal as Gisele did.

24 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It looks like the guy she was pictured with could be trouble. Someone commented he’s a Turkish Businessman. Not sure how accurate what they said is. But I wish they would’ve mentioned his name.

BF13D8A6-1C09-45DF-9334-536909B02AFC.jpeg

Now this is something serious. not nonsense like complaining of her trying some filters for fun (not for looking prettier) on the App which is exactly created for this reason or wearing contact lenses for her eye problems that we can’t even tell if they are colored or not just by looking at a photo on IG.

I wouldn't give that much credit to that until we get more trustworthy infos: it's from a Turkish source, and the past taught us to really doubt everything that comes from that country... and she learnt her leason about Turkey too, renouncing to a probably very well paid job there last year.

17 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I wouldn't give that much credit to that until we get more trustworthy infos: it's from a Turkish source, and the past taught us to really doubt everything that comes from that country... and she learnt her leason about Turkey too, renouncing to a probably very well paid job there last year.

Well if this information is correct.. she didnt learn her lesson as she’s being associated with another con Turkish man. Who knows if it’s business or not but it didn’t look like it. I think she skipped that job to not have to deal with Metin drama. Again, i wish we had his name to see if what they say is true. But I find it hard to believe someone would make these claims when the article didn’t even mention who he was.

29 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

What?! Jesus! Where is this article? Did she followed some turkish guy?

It’s in the comment section from the new Dailey Mail article. Link was posted in Candids today. From people she has followed recently, none look like that guy. Don’t know his name. But he was the guy at the bar and was pictured hanging with him on a boat.