Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 minutes ago, laeteita said:

NO. forget about getting a vogue cover she cannot even exist in the fashion industry if she is not representing by any model agency.

I remember @nhlovesadri said elite and the society are connected so maybe she returned or about to return elite back.

11 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I think she is being represented by Elite Paris at the moment. Since as I said they were tagged in one post and someone from Elite Paris team reposted the picture. Who knows if she’s in the process of finding a agency or if Elite is now her mother agency. But she is for sure gone from The Society it seems. I definitely don’t think she is leaving her agencies for sure tho since she’s said she wants to continue. 

Working with Elite out of U.S. but leaving their sub-agency in U.S. will make everything even more complex.

CAA-GBG is like a black hole, it's not possible to get any info about their client, i couldn't figure out how the customers contact with them for works so i hope she wouldn't sign for them. 

38 minutes ago, ekn said:

Working with Elite out of U.S. but leaving their sub-agency in U.S. will make everything even more complex.

CAA-GBG is like a black hole, it's not possible to get any info about their client, i couldn't figure out how the customers contact with them for works so i hope she wouldn't sign for them. 

I know Candice is with CAA. And I saw some of their team does follow Adriana. Could she be signed to CAA for her new business stuff and signed to a modeling agency too?

26 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I know Candice is with CAA. And I saw some of their team does follow Adriana. Could she be signed to CAA for her new business stuff and signed to a modeling agency too?

CAA is not a modeling agency, they work with brands or influencers. So any model who owns a brand would work with them but adriana hasn’t established her brand yet. Besides, she has many big long term contracts; puma, maybelline, chopard and Iwc unlike many models, she needs an established ‘modeling agency’. 

She seems she is not in a rush to start any business, her wealthy bf would be very helpfull for her business tho.

11 minutes ago, laeteita said:

CAA is not a modeling agency, they work with brands or influencers. So any model who owns a brand would work with them but adriana hasn’t established her brand yet. Besides, she has many big long term contracts; puma, maybelline, chopard and Iwc unlike many models, she needs an established ‘modeling agency’. 

She seems she is not in a rush to start any business, her wealthy bf would be very helpfull for her business tho.

Yeah I get CAA isn’t a modeling agency. I was questioning if it’s possible that she is signing with CAA for her brand she says she’s working on and be signed to a modeling agency separately. I think she has definitely started on her skin thing tho. I mean she hinted at it in the Puma event, went to the Vegas expo, posted about meeting some beauty mogul, and has mentioned it a couple times on stories. So I do think she has started but this is something that’s going to take like a year so who knows when when we will see anything.

Adriana just started seeing Emir and we aren’t sure if it’ll be serious but yeah he would be helpful for her business. 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I get CAA isn’t a modeling agency. I was questioning if it’s possible that she is signing with CAA for her brand she says she’s working on and be signed to a modeling agency separately. I think she has definitely started on her skin thing tho. I mean she hinted at it in the Puma event, went to the Vegas expo, posted about meeting some beauty mogul, and has mentioned it a couple times on stories. So I do think she has started but this is something that’s going to take like a year so who knows when when we will see anything.

Adriana just started seeing Emir and we aren’t sure if it’ll be serious but yeah he would be helpful for her business. 

Yes as i said here before it is possible, there are many examples like Alessandra. 

Btw Zoey Grossman is not the photographer of the Vogue Spain August issue so there must be another summer cover since Zoey only works with magazines lately. 

29 minutes ago, ekn said:

Yes as i said here before it is possible, there are many examples like Alessandra. 

Btw Zoey Grossman is not the photographer of the Vogue Spain August issue so there must be another summer cover since Zoey only works with magazines lately. 

Yeah I noticed that too. Could it be a September issue? Cause she shot with Zoey like a month before she shot Vogue Spain. 

I wwas cheking Society's website and there isn't Adriana's name there, I searched for her name and didn't find anything, I think her mother agency must be Elite. Maybe it's a good thing , because I don't think she was well represented in that agency. 

33 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I wwas cheking Society's website and there isn't Adriana's name there, I searched for her name and didn't find anything, I think her mother agency must be Elite. Maybe it's a good thing , because I don't think she was well represented in that agency. 

I agree. I think Adriana has always been interested in doing more hf. Like I remember she’s done a couple interviews during NYFW throughout the years and they ask her about the shows. And since she usually doesn’t do any, she just says she’s excited to see the new collections and even once said she’s open to doing a show if asked. I find it hard to believe that this is always because the designers do not want her. I’ve always found it odd how Oliver and Donatella for example both like Adriana yet she’s barely done much for their brand. I remember when she finally did Versace show a couple years ago Donatella even posted a picture with her saying how great it was to have her back. So I wonder if her lack of presence in hf has anything to do with her agency. And why did 3 years have to pass for her to be on Vogue again? There no way it’s cause she couldn’t get booked cause she didn’t do any cover in 2 years. I find it all weird. 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I agree. I think Adriana has always been interested in doing more hf. Like I remember she’s done a couple interviews during NYFW throughout the years and they ask her about the shows. And since she usually doesn’t do any, she just says she’s excited to see the new collections and even once said she’s open to doing a show if asked. I find it hard to believe that this is always because the designers do not want her. I’ve always found it odd how Oliver and Donatella for example both like Adriana yet she’s barely done much for their brand. I remember when she finally did Versace show a couple years ago Donatella even posted a picture with her saying how great it was to have her back. So I wonder if her lack of presence in hf has anything to do with her agency. And why did 3 years have to pass for her to be on Vogue again? There no way it’s cause she couldn’t get booked. I find it all weird. 

Exacly like that! For me they always pay attention in Kendall than the other models, even Adriana. IDK , this year she has been get everything, more than past years, So I guess if has to do with her leaving her angency and go to a new one. The same happen to Lais, in her old agency she never got any campaign and she move out to another one and things got better to her. The same it is for Adriana, 

24 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Exacly like that! For me they always pay attention in Kendall than the other models, even Adriana. IDK , this year she has been get everything, more than past years, So I guess if has to do with her leaving her angency and go to a new one. The same happen to Lais, in her old agency she never got any campaign and she move out to another one and things got better to her. The same it is for Adriana, 

Well her leaving is very recent because The Society did post Adriana for Cannes. So maybe The Society did get her these 2 covers she recently got? Maybe Adriana talking about leaving got them to get her this? But her presence on hf runways is still nonexistent. And as I said, i think Adriana does want to do more shows. I remember a couple years ago she posted on her IG an article saying how she is “no angel” and it showed some of her hf runways moments. And as I said, when asked during NYFW interviews about the shows she kinda brushes off the question by just talking about how excited she is to see the new collections. I mean it’s a bit embarassing that Adriana, one of the top models of recent years, once said she’s open to do a show if asked. Meanwhile Kendall gets to pick and choose what shows she wants cause she doesn’t want to overwork herself lol? I mean she’s always in NY during FW for maybelline but she never gets asked to walk any? Why the last time she did NYFW shows she opened a show and closed the other but other times she’s not even sitting front row at any show? I doubt designers don’t want her at their show at all. And I don’t think Adriana is the one who doesn’t want to do shows. 

43 minutes ago, ekn said:

Milan and Jerome with her tonight at Once  Upon a Time in Hollywood premiere not even Andrea. It looks like she borrowed Alessandra’s team instead of going with someone from CAA.

Milan works for Full Picture, a media agency. That’s who Andrea works for too. Andrea and Milan are with Full Picture not a modeling agency. Erin (her stylist) did tag Andrea and Full Picture in the picture she posted. I’m guessing Andrea couldn’t go with her so they sent or she asked Milan who works for the same company. As for Jerome lol, he isn’t part of Ale’s team. He just always hangs out with the models from Vs so she prob just invited him as her plus one. I mean she hung out with Jerome all weeknd at the karaoke place and the beach.

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Milan works for Full Picture, a media agency. That’s who Andrea works for too. Andrea and Milan are with Full Picture not a modeling agency. Erin (her stylist) did tag Andrea and Full Picture in the picture she posted. I’m guessing Andrea couldn’t go with her so they sent or she asked Milan who works for the same company. As for Jerome lol, he isn’t part of Ale’s team. He just always hangs out with the models from Vs so she prob just invited him as her plus one. I mean she hung out with Jerome all weeknd at the karaoke place and the beach.

I know, Milan is/was working for Ale and Jerome annoyingly follows models ( not just VS’s) but only Ale takes him at big events while their publicist or agent available. He can’t get himself invited to this premier imo.

What i was trying to say even when Andrea  is not available she is not going with someone from CAA. It doesn’t make sense bc they do follow their clients actually.

28 minutes ago, ekn said:

I know, Milan is/was working for Ale and Jerome annoyingly follows models ( not just VS’s) but only Ale takes him at big events while their publicist or agent available. He can’t get himself invited to this premier imo.

What i was trying to say even when Andrea  is not available she is not going with someone from CAA. It doesn’t make sense bc they do follow their clients actually.

Oh ok I thought you were thinking Andrea worked for The Society. I didn’t know CAA follows their clients. I guess it depends cause remember Chris used to follow Adriana. But maybe if she is with CAA, maybe she is choosing to continue using Andrea/Full Picture. But it does seem like the Josh Otten guy was announcing Adriana as his new client.

@lucyford Last week someone from Numero Russia team tagged both Adri and CAA' in a photo at the Bout Fight Club and now this Vogue repost. I'm convinced she's not just signed for her skincare brand, they will also work together for her modeling business.

7 minutes ago, ekn said:

@lucyford Last week someone from Numero Russia team tagged both Adri and CAA' in a photo at the Bout Fight Club and now this Vogue repost. I'm convinced she's not just signed for her skincare brand, they will also work together for her modeling business.

Yeah if they are posting about her Vogue cover then that’s a giveaway. I’m not sure if this is a good thing tho since CAA isn’t a modeling agency. Is she going to turn like Rosie and Miranda who just promote their brands and don’t really model anymore?