Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, Corner said:

You guys, how would you feel about Adriana using botox and the likes?

I mean she MAY already do and we don't know (meaning she is doing a good job at how much she does). Its obvious that even models like Gisele get work done as they get older. Even Naomi has tweaked herself.  Its no biggie because like them Adriana is almost 40. Alot of models who let themselves age like Claudia Schiffer get SHITTED on because they don't look good anymore. Its not right, but I am just saying you can't blame anybody, no matter if they are a model or not, for getting work done because people will trash you if you start to look bad. But at the same time, If she does do it or consider it, I hope she doesn't go overboard and end up looking like Cindy Crawford  (I don't think she naturally aged the way she has, she looks like Caitlyn Jenner) does or Janice Dickinson, it is very possible for people to get work done and they look worse than they did before. So, if she does it, PLEASE let her be doing it to a minimum. Not everyone who ages look like Claudia, some signs of aging are ok to keep. Also, I feel like she has good genes, she is a WOC and her mom has aged very well. Her mom still has great skin. In that photo that Adriana posted of her mom with her manager after the 2008 VSFS, her mom looked very good then, that could be Adriana as well

I just don't want Adriana doing anything that will make her look worse or weird. Like Kendall face is starting to look clumsy now that she has gotten fillers. Bella hadid's face is a hit or miss, sometimes she looks nice sometimes she just looks weird and and always looks wayyy older than her age. Adriana is already getting older, she does not need to be making herself look even older. Its cool for kendall and bella now because they are still very young, its ok for them to look 30 something years old. But wait until they hit Adriana's age. So, I DON'T want Adriana doing whatever the hell they have done to themselves because she is already older, no need to make herself look like she is in her 40s, especially since she naturally has the look they strive to have and had to achieve through procedures. Adriana already got that great supermodel look naturally. She doesn't need fillers because her lips are full and she has always had cheekbones. She needs to find out whatever they are doing so that she will know what not to do, so that she doesn't look any older than she already is and because she doesn't need it because she naturally looks like a supermodel.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I mean she MAY already do and we don't know (meaning she is doing a good job at how much she does). Its obvious that even models like Gisele get work done as they get older. Even Naomi has tweaked herself.  Its no biggie because like them Adriana is almost 40. Alot of models who let themselves age like Claudia Schiffer get SHITTED on because they don't look good anymore. Its not right, but I am just saying you can't blame anybody, no matter if they are a model or not, for getting work done because people will trash you if you start to look bad. But at the same time, If she does do it or consider it, I hope she doesn't go overboard and end up looking like Cindy Crawford  (I don't think she naturally aged the way she has, she looks like Caitlyn Jenner) does or Janice Dickinson, it is very possible for people to get work done and they look worse than they did before. So, if she does it, PLEASE let her be doing it to a minimum. Not everyone who ages look like Claudia, some signs of aging are ok to keep. Also, I feel like she has good genes, she is a WOC and her mom has aged very well. Her mom still has great skin. In that photo that Adriana posted of her mom with her manager after the 2008 VSFS, her mom looked very good then, that could be Adriana as well

I just don't want Adriana doing anything that will make her look worse or weird. Like Kendall face is starting to look clumsy now that she has gotten fillers. Bella hadid's face is a hit or miss, sometimes she looks nice sometimes she just looks weird and and always looks wayyy older than her age. Adriana is already getting older, she does not need to be making herself look even older. Its cool for kendall and bella now because they are still very young, its ok for them to look 30 something years old. But wait until they hit Adriana's age. So, I DON'T want Adriana doing whatever the hell they have done to themselves because she is already older, no need to make herself look like she is in her 40s, especially since she naturally has the look they strive to have and had to achieve through procedures. Adriana already got that great supermodel look naturally. She doesn't need fillers because her lips are full and she has always had cheekbones. She needs to find out whatever they are doing so that she will know what not to do, so that she doesn't look any older than she already is and because she doesn't need it because she naturally looks like a supermodel.

I really don’t think she’s had any fillers, except maybe during her last vsfs (her face was not a good look. Made worst by the fact that she was ugly crying). You can tell from her candids at Cannes that she looks really natural. She now looks like she’s 34/35ish and there isn’t any sheen or tightness to her face like most celebs  that have fillers do. She def has great skin and idk I hope if she ever wants to try fillers, she shouldn’t go overboard, like she should do the minimum. Like just 50% of what most of these models use. It’s so Obvious that Gisele had work done because she looks way younger than she did 8 years ago. Elsa’s face has to be the stiffest face in the industry.

I’m scared for Bella, I don’t understand how someone so young can look so old. I really don’t pay attention to what Kendall is doing to her face but I remember she had one monstrous lip fillers once

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I really don’t think she’s had any fillers, except maybe during her last vsfs (her face was not a good look. Made worst by the fact that she was ugly crying). You can tell from her candids at Cannes that she looks really natural. She now looks like she’s 34/35ish and there isn’t any sheen or tightness to her face like most celebs  that have fillers do. She def has great skin and idk I hope if she ever wants to try fillers, she shouldn’t go overboard, like she should do the minimum. Like just 50% of what most of these models use. It’s so Obvious that Gisele had work done because she looks way younger than she did 8 years ago. Elsa’s face has to be the stiffest face in the industry.

I’m scared for Bella, I don’t understand how someone so young can look so old. I really don’t pay attention to what Kendall is doing to her face but I remember she had one monstrous lip fillers once

Well, fillers and botox are different.  I def don't think she has had fillers because she doesn't need to fill anything. Her lips are already plump and pouty, even in her childhood photos it was obvious she has lips. Her cheekbones are already defined. I do think around the VSFS time things were confusing lol. I just don't think she got botox because she looked the same without makeup. It was after the makeup was added were she didn't look like herself as much.

I do agree that at Cannes, she did look normal. Like you can't accuse her of anything. Anybody who does only is because they know she is older, they EXPECT her to be doing something to look as good as she does. Gisele only looks younger with makeup on, and I think thats maybe what helps her. You see no makeup candids of Gisele out and about and she looks like this

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 10.17.12 PM.png 

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/UiNMq6cLGAvjD6jxhxW_O993EPM/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:watermark-!popsugar-watermark.png,-5,-5,0!-/2019/02/15/816/n/1922398/19eb861ad157f345_BGUS_1488069_007/i/Tom-Brady-Gisele-B%C3%BCndchen-Costa-Rica-February-2019.jpg

She doesn't look younger without any makeup. Makeup def helps her. But even without makeup, it looks she is doing something. Maybe she didn't and she just woke up but either way makeup def helps Gisele

Yeah her lip hangs like Kylie's now (Kendall). All I have to say is for NOW bella looks good. But yeah, its all fun and games until she actually reaches the age where she gonna need to get that stuff done. I just hope these girls today who think its ok to be doing the things she does at her age, don't idolize her and try to look like her, she doesn't even look like herself lol. Because just like her, they will mess themselves up. I guess Bella just wanted to be on top badly that she did whatever she did to get the look.

3 hours ago, Corner said:

You guys, how would you feel about Adriana using botox and the likes?

I hope she doesn't ever NEED to use them. But if she does, I hope she is able to keep it to a nice beautiful level. Nothing wrong with that especially since her face is her moneymaker

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Well, fillers and botox are different.  I def don't think she has had fillers because she doesn't need to fill anything. Her lips are already plump and pouty, even in her childhood photos it was obvious she has lips. Her cheekbones are already defined. I do think around the VSFS time things were confusing lol. I just don't think she got botox because she looked the same without makeup. It was after the makeup was added were she didn't look like herself as much.

I do agree that at Cannes, she did look normal. Like you can't accuse her of anything. Anybody who does only is because they know she is older, they EXPECT her to be doing something to look as good as she does. Gisele only looks younger with makeup on, and I think thats maybe what helps her. You see no makeup candids of Gisele out and about and she looks like this

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 10.17.12 PM.png 

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/UiNMq6cLGAvjD6jxhxW_O993EPM/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:watermark-!popsugar-watermark.png,-5,-5,0!-/2019/02/15/816/n/1922398/19eb861ad157f345_BGUS_1488069_007/i/Tom-Brady-Gisele-B%C3%BCndchen-Costa-Rica-February-2019.jpg

She doesn't look younger without any makeup. Makeup def helps her. But even without makeup, it looks she is doing something. Maybe she didn't and she just woke up but either way makeup def helps Gisele

Yeah her lip hangs like Kylie's now (Kendall). All I have to say is for NOW bella looks good. But yeah, its all fun and games until she actually reaches the age where she gonna need to get that stuff done. I just hope these girls today who think its ok to be doing the things she does at her age, don't idolize her and try to look like her, she doesn't even look like herself lol. Because just like her, they will mess themselves up. I guess Bella just wanted to be on top badly that she did whatever she did to get the look.

Honestly the last vsfs was so confusing. Especially since she actually looked normal at the dinner after the show.

But her cheekbones looked weird at the lightning ceremony and in the show(her tribute segment), she looked fine in the celestial angels segment

You know what I would like? For her to go to games and interact with the commentators, it was so cool when she did that and she really had the sense of what was what. Even guys appreciated and respected her opinions, that's her stuff and she should press it whether for fun or for work

I suspect she may have gotten Botox on her forehead as I’ve mentioned here before. Botox on that area never looks so obvious as once you start going around your face. So I don’t think that would ruin her face at all.

Also to me Adriana doesn’t look 34/35ish. She looks more like 30 to me. Adriana is definitely looking better than Gisele.

Adriana definitely did look strange her last show. Her face was very puffy. Not sure if that’s cause she gained weight or what. But she doesn’t look that puffy anymore.

As for the Bella thing, I find it halrious that I saw a post yesterday saying how we all have hope cause Bella didn’t always look this good. Like did they not realize she’s changed her face lol?

Also did Adrina lose her phone in Vegas or what lol. She went dead silent after that expo.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I suspect she may have gotten Botox on her forehead as I’ve mentioned here before. Botox on that area never looks so obvious as once you start going around your face. So I don’t think that would ruin her face at all.

Also to me Adriana doesn’t look 34/35ish. She looks more like 30 to me. Adriana is definitely looking better than Gisele.

Adriana definitely did look strange her last show. Her face was very puffy. Not sure if that’s cause she gained weight or what. But she doesn’t look that puffy anymore.

As for the Bella thing, I find it halrious that I saw a post yesterday saying how we all have hope cause Bella didn’t always look this good. Like did they not realize she’s changed her face lol?

Also did Adrina lose her phone in Vegas or what lol. She went dead silent after that expo.

Yeah, nobody knows what happened at the 2018 VSFS lol.

I can't say what age Adriana looks anymore, as long as she looks good, thats great

Smh @ the Bella thing. Just bring back the time where models naturally had it, because all these girls out here giving these people false hope. How in the world can they ackowedlge that she obviously didn't always look the way she does now but there is something to be hopeful for when literally that girl has a whole different nose. Thats not the only thing she messed with neither but the nose alone is proof that clearly it took money for her looks

Adriana is either working or traveling. Sometimes she goes silent when she is on her way back home. And we never know when she is working lol. The work just be coming out lol

39 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I can't say what age Adriana looks anymore, as long as she looks good, thats great

Adriana is either working or traveling. Sometimes she goes silent when she is on her way back home. And we never know when she is working lol. The work just be coming out lol

I think she look different ages soemtimes actually. To me she’s always looked younger with her hair down and straight. But when she does that hair she had in Vegas and dressed in blazers, which she keeps pulling out lately, she looks her oldest. And a lot of times she does her own makeup is just looks terrible and makes her look older than if she had nothing. 

Its just random how she kept updating us about where she was and then went dead silent. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think she look different ages soemtimes actually. To me she’s always looked younger with her hair down and straight. But when she does that hair she had in Vegas and dressed in blazers, which she keeps pulling out lately, she looks her oldest. And a lot of times she does her own makeup is just looks terrible and makes her look older than if she had nothing. 

Its just random how she kept updating us about where she was and then went dead silent. 

She made a post about the industry, which I am glad to see! Its awesome she even included a tbt with Irina. It looks like she is getting back into posting regularly on her feed, I hope so. I also noticed one of the people she talked about said he missed her already, which means she just got done seeing/working with him. I would not be surprised if she has some new work coming out soon.

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She made a post about the industry, which I am glad to see! Its awesome she even included a tbt with Irina. It looks like she is getting back into posting regularly on her feed, I hope so. I also noticed one of the people she talked about said he missed her already, which means she just got done seeing/working with him. I would not be surprised if she has some new work coming out soon.

I think the Irina picture is cause Irina just split from Bradley and maybe showing support? Cause she cut Candice out of that picture and Irina doesn’t even have a June birthday.

The person who said he missed her was the photographer she shot with in Malibu/LA two days ago. He shoots a lot for Vogue.

7 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Did Irina like or comment Adriana's post ? I think she should have post the picture with Irina first, it would have had way more likes !

But I'm happy to see they are still friends!

No I’m guessing Irina hasn’t seen it yet. She’s prob off social media since her split was just announced.

And yeah I thought the same thing. Adriana doesn’t seem to know small tips/tricks for more likes. And I doubt she cares honeslty 

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Well, fillers and botox are different.  I def don't think she has had fillers because she doesn't need to fill anything. Her lips are already plump and pouty, even in her childhood photos it was obvious she has lips. Her cheekbones are already defined.

You can use dermal fillers on the face though. Like around the forehead and the eyes, it gives off a more natural look than botox

@lucyford ugh, I really am not looking for to another Vogue Spain cover. I need her to get a Vogue title she’s never landed before. Do y’all think she’s that close with Edward to expect a British Vogue cover?