Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Don’t think she will post that look on her feed. Plus that dress she wore was kinda ugly. You can tell she really liked her red carpet look tho. Glad to see she was wearing color. 

Glad to see colour too. But I don't think that dress was ugly, it was simple but not like ugly. But we'll see. I was basing it on her mood not the outfit anyway

8 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

Glad to see colour too. But I don't think that dress was ugly, it was simple but not like ugly. But we'll see. I was basing it on her mood not the outfit anyway

I just didn’t like that belt for the dress. But she would’ve posted it by now instead of the 3rd red carpet picture. Since tomorrow she will prob have a new look to post. 

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

I'm surprised she doesn't get many likes on her posts.. 

She usually do. Her Oscars photos reached 700k. It's just the kind of photos she is posting. She isn't posting the original pictures, like they all have that weird mirror around them. If she would post the photos as if she would have gotten more like the last photo she posted. It was nice and regular and is the most liked. This one

This is the kind she should have been posting. The original ones without whatever filter/app she used to change the borders of the photos.

Also I liked her dress. It wasn't ugly at all just simple. Its one of the best I have seen someone wear because alot of people have been disappointing at cannes this year. IDK whats up with these stylists. But I liked the look but for some reason she looks sad or like she isn't really there

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

I'm surprised she doesn't get many likes on her posts.. 

It’s because someone needs to teach her to not do borders on her pictures. That’s when she gets less likes but for some reason she thinks it’s a great idea (she did this in her Mexico post too and her mirror selfie). Also, she didn’t get that many because she posted 3 separate rather than all in one post. She should’ve combined the first two. And added a shot where you could actually see her dress on the third post. Idk how no one has explained these things to her lol. If Adriana had one of us advising her, she’d do much better on social media. Had she posted things better, she could’ve outdone her Oscars post someone mentioned. I wasn’t even going to complain tho cause at least she’s posting. 

@Souled-Out By the way I was calling her after party dress ugly. I really liked her red carpet dress tho. Hadn’t seen her in blue in a long time.

6 hours ago, EsraLima said:

She would have a lot more followers too lol! Her team is really bad but yeah I'm glad she posted! 

Yeah but just compare what she posts now to what she did like 2 years ago. She’s improved a lot so we can’t complain too much. Now she’s only missing minor tips. Like knowing which pictures to post, posting at least once a week, using original photos rather than edits, tagging people instead of listing out everyone in the caption, etc. Minor changes someone could easily tell her. But I doubt she cares that much to ask for help lol.

Edit: Someone really needs to go and delete whatever app she keeps using to make edits. 

I am glad she FINALLY posted one of these. Alot of other models, I won't name them lol, post these kinds of videos and theirs aren't as great because they aren't as talented as Adriana is in my opinion, I guess thats the thing. Point is, Adriana is really great at these kinds of videos showing her makeup and hair and she never posts them, she is one of the best at it because she really is talented. Glad she finally posted one of these. Hopefully she will continue to, especially when Patricka does her makeup.

I don’t think I’ve seen Adriana this happy in a long time. Posting a lot. You see pictures of her being the only one dancing inside the amfar party. I think for the first time she’s actually happy being single. 

Just now, lucyford said:

I don’t think I’ve seen Adriana this happy in a long time. Posting a lot. You see pictures of her being the only one dancing inside the amfar party. I think for the first time she’s actually happy being single. 

I was thinking the same when I saw the pictures ! She seems to be loving Cannes and it's so good to see her like that ! 

Maybe being the face of Chopard made it special to her 

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I am glad she FINALLY posted one of these. Alot of other models, I won't name them lol, post these kinds of videos and theirs aren't as great because they aren't as talented as Adriana is in my opinion, I guess thats the thing. Point is, Adriana is really great at these kinds of videos showing her makeup and hair and she never posts them, she is one of the best at it because she really is talented. Glad she finally posted one of these. Hopefully she will continue to, especially when Patricka does her makeup.

Watch this video get half a million views or more. I like that she’s posting more! I’d rather see her in Cannes looking happy and living in the moment, having genuine fun, posting on ig than her looking bored or over it at the MET gala.

You can tell she actually wanted to be there right from the airport.

I mean we all know she isn’t the best at posting the right stuff that’s why her likes aren’t that much sometimes, but when she gets it’s right, her likes/comments skyrocket. She’s improved on her social media game quite a lot. Slowly but surely lol

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

8 posts from Cannes!??? Usually it’d would just be like 3 and even that’s a lot for Adriana.

Edit: Never thought I’d say this but, Adriana is posting too much now that’s its interfering with her likes.

It's the timing. Posting is also about timing. She's posting so close to each other that people might not get to see all the posts in one go

7 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

2. What changes did she actually make to her teeth? I didnt see any

It looks like she whitened them. But I don’t think she’s done any changes yet in terms of making them straight. Who knows what her treatment plan is. If she’s doing veneers, it’s going to take time. Not everything is done in one visit.

Also what is Adriana wearing at the airport? Did she not think she was going to be photographed lol. 

17 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It looks like she whitened them. But I don’t think she’s done any changes yet in terms of making them straight. Who knows what her treatment plan is. If she’s doing veneers, it’s going to take time. Not everything is done in one visit.

Also what is Adriana wearing at the airport? Did she not think she was going to be photographed lol. 

It was hilarious. I mean normally I wouldn't be concerned but you can't make a big deal out of arriving at the airport in Cannes then not care what you wear when leaving

3 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

It was hilarious. I mean normally I wouldn't be concerned but you can't make a big deal out of arriving at the airport in Cannes then not care what you wear when leaving

Who wears athletic pants with a blazer. She knows Cannes is the one time that airport pictures come out a lot too. She keeps taking that blazer everywhere and it just ruins her look.