Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Who wears athletic pants with a blazer. She knows Cannes is the one time that airport pictures come out a lot too. She keeps taking that blazer everywhere and it just ruins her look.

Well... probably this is styling by @erinwalshnyc. I think this is not bad.

36 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Well... probably this is styling by @erinwalshnyc. I think this is not bad.

I doubt her stylist did that. It looks like something she would wear. Her styling great all Cannes so I guess that’s why I’m being more critical. 

Who cares what anybody wears to an airport?Yes its a photo op but they are going on a plane, I can't take people seriously when they actually go dressed up and what not because planes aren't the most comfortable anyway and you will be sitting in the air for an x amount of hours. Anybody is better off wearing something that makes them comfortable. She did not get paid to leave cannes, so she shouldn't be expected to slaying on her way out. I know she had on a fit arriving but even if she didn't, I would understand. She's just going to and from an airport.

That being said I am happy with her cannes look as well as Adriana's activity in general. Yes the filter app thing is annoying but she should be posting on her feed more and I am glad to see that she is.

10 hours ago, Secondguardian said:

Questions: 

1. What exactly is Andrea's job as her publicist? I don't understand what that means.

2. What changes did she actually make to her teeth? I didnt see any

From what I have seen, when people make arrangements to getting their teeth done, its a long process. They never show up and just get them done. Theirs steps to it and it could take weeks or months before we finally see their teeth. I just REALLY hope they look natural and good on her.

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

From what I have seen, when people make arrangements to getting their teeth done, its a long process. They never show up and just get them done. Theirs steps to it and it could take weeks or months before we finally see their teeth. I just REALLY hope they look natural and good on her.

I can attest to this. From start to finish with my braces, it was about 2 years. 

Veneers can take a while, it depends on how they are being done. 

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

Someone also asked this earlier but why is Andrea always following Adriana? I get she’s her publicist but she’s also Shanina’s and others who were at amfar/Cannes. But I always see her with Adriana. 

Adriana is their agency's second biggest client in term of earnings (behind Kendall Jenner), and she is with her Agency since so many years. It's logic she gets the best treatment possible and a pr with her when she does events.

I feel like last year Adriana’s IG feed was managed by her team cause the posts were pretty good.  But now it seems like she may be starting to have more control over it. And I don’t think that’s a good thing. All the edited photos and posting Cannes pictures that should have been put together in one post tells me that’s her idea. And now the weird Chopard post thanking them... like Adriana why didn’t you post one of the pictures inside amfar with Caroline to thank her. The poor management is why her Cannes pictures didn’t get as many likes as it could have been. 

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I feel like last year Adriana’s IG feed was managed by her team cause the posts were pretty good.  But now it seems like she may be starting to have more control over it. And I don’t think that’s a good thing. All the edited photos and posting Cannes pictures that should have been put together in one post tells me that’s her idea. And now the weird Chopard post thanking them... like Adriana why didn’t you post one of the pictures inside amfar with Caroline to thank her. The poor management is why her Cannes pictures didn’t get as many likes as it could have been. 

Who’s the lady in the Chopard picture? Tbh I’m fairly satisfied with everything else she’s posted about Cannes? There’s room for improvement but she has improved a lot as well and I’m ok with that 

9 minutes ago, Corner said:

Who’s the lady in the Chopard picture? Tbh I’m fairly satisfied with everything else she’s posted about Cannes? There’s room for improvement but she has improved a lot as well and I’m ok with that 

That’s Caroline. The Co-president of Chopard. And actually I think last years Cannes posts were better. They also got more likes. I’m not saying her Cannes posts were bad pictures. She should’ve made some in one post. That gets you more likes rather than when you are spamming your followers. Also the edits she would do on some photos like the borders gets you less likes. 

Also I was hoping she would’ve gone to Monaco. Seems like everyone from amfar went there.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

That’s Caroline. The Co-president of Chopard. And actually I think last years Cannes posts were better. They also got more likes. I’m not saying her Cannes posts were bad pictures. She should’ve made some in one post. That gets you more likes rather than when you are spamming your followers. Also the edits she would do on some photos like the borders gets you less likes. 

I agree with you. I think she just doesn't choose the best pictures. But yes she can improves and at least she is posting a lot which is what we've be asking for a long time lol! 

Also she seems very happy and I like seeing her like that!

14 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

I agree with you. I think she just doesn't choose the best pictures. But yes she can improves and at least she is posting a lot which is what we've be asking for a long time lol! 

Also she seems very happy and I like seeing her like that!

Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever seen her this happy honestly. Hopefully a man doesn’t come in and interfere with this because it seems this is the longest she’s been single since her divorce. 

51 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Do y’all think Adriana will leave Maybelline with this new beauty line project she’s working on? I really hope not. She needs to stay there.

If it's a skincare brand I don't think she will leave Maybelline but if she wants to do a make up brand, maybe she will leave them. I don't think Maybelline will accept that she promotes another beauty brand, even if it's hers. 

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

If it's a skincare brand I don't think she will leave Maybelline but if she wants to do a make up brand, maybe she will leave them. I don't think Maybelline will accept that she promotes another beauty brand, even if it's hers. 

She said she wanted to do skin care. I couldn’t see her doing a makeup line since she’s never seen that into it other than lipsticks. And honestly she’s not good at it either. But I saw she started following Carlins. And I’m thinking that’s possibly who she may be partnering with for her skin care line??? But anywyas I saw they also sell makeup so I’m not sure if that would cause conflict. I think Adriana needs to stay with Maybelline tho. She could stick around with them for a while longer like Chrissy Turlington.  

Just now, lucyford said:

I couldn’t see her doing a makeup line since she’s never seen that into it other than lipsticks. And honestly she’s not good at it either.

Lol I agree! But yes she needs to stay with them, she's a great spokesmodel.

8 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

We almost saw any picture with fans so It's probably true..

Yeah the only ones we saw were from people that went to the parties she was at and then i saw one from someone that worked at the hotel. I wonder why she didn’t take any with fans cause she took fan pics in Mexico. 

One of the last times she was at cannes she brought a fan with her on the yacht. She probably wasn't feeling well or something. As I said before, Adriana didn't look like she was happy during most of her time in Cannes. Everybody has bad days. Beyonce talked about this years ago how fans do not consider what the celeb may be going through and if something happened in their life that they don't know about and it affects how they act and would make them not wanting to be bothered. Not only did Adriana take fan pics in mexico but on her profile when she posted her arrival to cannes there are photos of her signing autographs for people. So obviously she isn't always like that, you never know why and Adriana did appear unhappy in about half of her appearances in cannes.