Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah see, like I said this is scary and its sad. Metin is another MAN. He is not god. He isn't even her husband.

As I have said before, I blame it on Adriana's dad and his abandonment of her. Women who grow up like that, end up like this.

I really hope that she isn’t being influenced by him to stop her “sexy” modelling. Because I bet it wouldn’t come from a place of female empowerment but him being insecure and controlling.

Women who sacrifice career success for a man always seem to end up regretting it or being worse off i.e. losing both in the end. (Likely examples include (former) VS models Katsia Damankova and Kate Grigorieva)

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I really hope that she isn’t being influenced by him to stop her “sexy” modelling. Because I bet it wouldn’t come from a place of female empowerment but him being insecure and controlling.

Women who sacrifice career success for a man always seem to end up regretting it or being worse off i.e. losing both in the end.

zy4TX1u.gif

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Women who sacrifice career success for a man always seem to end up regretting it or being worse off i.e. losing both in the end. (Likely examples include (former) VS models Katsia Damankova and Kate Grigorieva)

Exactly. Adriana has only known this guy for a few months. She shouldn't be doing ONE thing under his influence as far as her career is concerned. She has lived this life and had this career for longer than she has known him. He is not meant to help her in anyway, in this division of her life. Thats like letting him be a step dad to her kids when they ain't even married yet. Until there is a ring on her finger, he shouldn't have any kind of say nor suggestion on what she does. Not him, not his book. 

Its just so painful having to watch this again. We get dejavu here, how come she doesn't get it by now. In the words of Rihanna, "never. get. too.comfortable". As soon as Adriana does with these guys, she makes out of the way decisions influenced by them, and she ignores what her fans say,  it blows up in her face.

And like what does THEM being together and couple have to do with Adriana's career? oh right.

He just told on himself.

Meanwhile even fans who respect what she is trying to do think the way she chose to unfollow everyone and create a rambling IG post is the wrong way to go about it and they think something serious has happened because her words are literally the exact opposite as it was just weeks ago. Brainwashing is a serious thing... IDC how mad adriana gets about people calling it that, people are seriously concerned for her and she is about to lose alot. Including respect.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And like what does THEM being together and couple have to do with Adriana's career. oh right.

He just told on himself.

Meanwhile even fans who respect what she is trying to do think the way she chose to unfollow everyone and create a rambling IG post is the wrong way to go about it and they think something serious has happened because her words are literally the exact opposite as it was just weeks ago. Brainwashing is a serious thing... IDC how mad adriana gets about people calling it that, people are seriously concerned for her and she is about to lose alot. Including respect.

That’s the crazy thing about a lot of men. They want to be with the sexy beautiful woman desired by all. But once they have her, they start with the, “You look more beautiful with no make-up on,” and stuff like they want her to dress more conservatively, stop the sexy things she put out into the world before and be just for him etc.

I don't really understand (does anyone really, at this point since it's such a vague post) if this is all about VS or something different, but in the end, she should've handled whatever this is in a different way. This is far from classy especially since she has been so well known for like what, almost 20 years?? As a long time fan this is probably the first time that I really start doubting her and who she really is.

@Souled-Out About her stubborn-ness, well she's a Gemini... They can be extremely stubborn and don't like to listen to other people their advice. They also change their mind pretty much constantly so I don't think that helps with all of this. I can definitely see her making a new post in like 2 weeks saying how proud she is to be back with VS shooting lingerie or whatever really. I hope that this will all be cleared up soon.

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Good. I encourage anybody to atleast to attempt help her realize what she really just did.

If this is about VS and metin, I would like for her to be reminded that they took care of her, and had her back, and escalated her career for 18 years and she has only known metin for how many MONTHS?

If this is really out of character for her, then hopefully Ed et al. aren’t mad at her but rather concerned.

11 minutes ago, protowalkoffame said:

Nobody have said that Victoria secret is really vulgar and I understand why she wants to leave , but Victoria secret is fashion, lingerie is fashion clothes , when you work for Victoria secret you don't take your clothes because you wear clothes  , so I don't understand this conversation about VS !!!

Exactly

21 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Sooo adriana fans caught that subtle shade Julian threw today? I thought it went under the radar and tbh it was probably better that way. The drama today... it's too much.

and what did Edelman said? i didnt get that?

Well first i thought the post was about the Love magazine calendar. But why unfollowing VS? she still follows the Love magazine and Kegrant, she alo liked her post too?

18 minutes ago, jamiya said:

By the way, who did she unfollow? Candice, Ed...and? I thought she was following only a few angels. Did she follow the new angels?

martha,sara and not sure about VS. She never followed the other new angels except Lais. I mean she unfollowed like 30 people this week so its nothing wrong with that, but after her post i thought it's strange many are VS related. Maybe on monday they bring a statement and clear it up. So many speculations and theories around now. I think she tried to give us a good message about the pressure from the fashion industrie but i wished she was more specific and not so vague.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

and what did Edelman said? i didnt get that?

He liked a comment someone wrote on one of his pictures. "You dodged a bullet when you dumped adriana early she's pathetic and that b**ch is wildly unstable ?" something like that. He deleted the comment  but the instagram account I pasted maybe has the exact words/screen shot. Maybe it's not that big of a deal. He didn't write it himself it came off more like he was laughing at her. In my opinion though he didn't need to do that it's a bit petty. I don't know. Basically everyone is hating on her except for the support she's getting in instagram comments. All non models and non teenagers seem to be annoyed by her. 

I hope she cleans this up soon.