Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Others said she unfollowed Ed before Holiday taping. She was still saying she wanted to be in VS til 40 then. But I remember her not following VS after her and Ale's commercial was released and that was even earlier.

We all know Adriana isn't going to do shit about it. Her PR team next week need to clarify things, she may not understand how bad and stupid this looks, but they HAVE to

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

LOL...I liked some of the critical comments on Metin, he blocked me...:tf:

Dude got everybody worried about Adriana. VS fans are even going on Cristmac page asking about adriana and VS. People are soo worried.

Meanwhile Adriana is ignoring it per usual with rumors

Lol so he checked even the likes in comments?! Lol and he likes every good comment about him lol...

Yes, brazilians are asking too on tt..midia here are saying she is leaving bla bla..some people are using her post to say bad things about the industry other said she is hypocrite

She is totally ignoring all this, just look her stories

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Lol so he checked even the likes in comments?! Lol and he likes every good comment about him lol...

Yes, brazilians are asking to on tt..midia here are saying she is leaving bla bla..some people are using her post to say bad things about the industry other said she is hypocrite

She is totally ignoring all this, just look her stories

He blocked me for not even making an offensive comment. I wrote "Why is Adriana going about in the worst way possible? At the very least you should look out for her" and he blocked me almost immediately. :ermm:

Oh well. Maybe we need to let this go. If she doesn't care even given all the commotion and chaos then what's the point in our caring? It's not even that she doesn't know because her fans have been leaving comments everywhere. Someone must have informed her, also she was blocking comments last night. I don't believe that after so many years in this industry she doesn't know how this must be playing in the media. Right?

Only once concern I have is that this all seems pretty crazy and hopefully she is not in some kind of a destructive state.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

He blocked me for not even making an offensive comment. I wrote "Why is Adriana going about in the worst way possible? At the very least you should look out for her" and he blocked me almost immediately. :ermm:

Oh well. Maybe we need to let this go. If she doesn't care even given all the commotion and chaos then what's the point in our caring? It's not even that she doesn't know because her fans have been leaving comments everywhere. Someone must have informed her, also she was blocking comments last night. I don't believe that after so many years in this industry she doesn't know how this must be playing in the media. Right?

Only once concern I have is that this all seems pretty crazy and hopefully she is not in some kind of a destructive state.

When it comes to rumors, she does always handle it this way. No matter how bad, it goes ignored. Like those terrible justin bieber rumors. So disrespectful to her, beliebers were in her comments and the media took the selfie she had with him and created a whole story of what happened. Said she slept with him. He was like 18. But she literally refused to talk about it even though it looked like she was another notch on his belt. It wasn't until she was asked about it on TV when she decided to say no and then her team came out with a story saying it never happened. But it took someone on TV to confront her about it. People talking about it on social media, the media making articles, and people being in her comments would not make her address them. And when she did a none televised interview she said "I will not talk about that".

Same with the rumors that x fashion show was her last. And the china mess.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

When it comes to rumors, she does always handle it this way. No matter how bad, it goes ignored. Like those terrible justin bieber rumors. So disrespectful to her, beliebers were in her comments and the media took the selfie she had with him and created a whole story of what happened. But she literally refused to talk about it even though it looked like she was another notch on his belt. It wasn't until she was asked about it on TV when she decided to say no and then her team came out with a story saying it never happened. But it took someone on TV to confront her about it. People talking about it on social media, the media making articles, and people being in her comments would not make her address them. And when she did a none televised interview she said "I will not talk about that".

I did not know about bieber rumors. But from my opinion those kinds of rumors even if people leave comments, she can dismiss them because it's kind of stupid? I mean it's not on her to address it even if the media gets carried away it's not HER doing. I feel a little different about this because she posted this statement. And yes she has poor english sometimes and maybe that explains poor communication on social media but it's her responsibility to clean this up because she posted something that can be interpreted in so many ways and this relates to her career? Right? If she is leaving VS or not leaving VS, either way! I feel that this has to be viewed a little differently than her responding to rumors vs. not. In my view it's not just rumors this time around she brought on a storm? Hope that makes sense.

22 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

maybe...If he wants to be a real spiritual guru, he should accept such opinion and learn from it. He is fake.

btw, Since he became famous(?) using Adriana, a lot of his seminars were held and seems to be planned a lot. Congratulations Metin, your plan is a great success. I guess Chris was there when they first met, so I think Chris regret so much.

I did not know about bieber rumors. But from my opinion those kinds of rumors even if people leave comments, she can dismiss them because it's kind of stupid? I mean it's not on her to address it even if the media gets carried away it's not HER doing. I feel a little different about this because she posted this statement. And yes she has poor english sometimes and maybe that explains poor communication on social media but it's her responsibility to clean this up because she posted something that can be interpreted in so many ways and this relates to her career? Right? If she is leaving VS or not leaving VS, either way! I feel that this has to be viewed a little differently than her responding to rumors vs. not. In my view it's not just rumors this time around she brought on a storm? Hope that makes sense.

Its just not what she does. And I think because we take it upon ourselves to create the story makes her more inclined not to do it.  Because she is stubborn. It would be smart, but she doesn't appear to like to go to IG and try to deny or confirm anything. The best we could do is wait until the weekday and see IF her team would say something. But I don't know because they are the same way. We always say here that Adriana and her team's stupid logic is always wait to see how things boil over and if it gets to the point a statement has to be released they will. Obviously she is going this route again.

I do think what she said was fueled by metin. And I wish she didn't say what she did because it makes little sense and its just stupid to say right now. I also think people gotta chill now, its not gonna make adriana speak up. They are going under her friend's personal accounts and stuff. And she didn't even name VS, she just happened to also unfollow models that day like she always does. I think she was being dense and didn't put two and two together on what her statement and actions in one day would look like. All she know is she didn't directly call out VS, so she is "justified" she didn't realize what unfollowing some models the same day would do

All we can do is just wait. This could take days or even weeks. I personally think Adriana not avoiding social media right now says something though and its not that she is leaving.  But there will be backlash if thats the case

To me him liking pics about them as a couple, under a post that is supposed to be about ADRIANA and her CAREER decisions says something. And its bad. And the fact that he is so anal about the comments in general.

Every person who knows about turkish culture aren't that surprised about any of this. They know of men who will manipulate women like this. And they know their culture is not progressive. They are the opposite of feminist almost. And that makes sense because remember when adriana was getting heat from being a VS model by some turkish people.

And now after how many years Adriana is picking and choosing when to take her clothes off. SMH eventually Adriana just won't be doing it anymore and just won't even be the same. It is so crazy she does not realize that she is doing a 180 degree on her personal own way of thinking. Watch her go from being what she think is a "feminist", to sexist and extremely "traditional" if he keeps "guiding her" . She is a fool if she let a man do that to her. Becoming somebody she wasn't. Looking in the mirror and won't even recognize herself.

This VS shit should be the least of her fans worries right now. We have to hope Adriana is in the right state of her mind

43 minutes ago, jamiya said:

maybe...If he wants to be a real spiritual guru, he should accept such opinion and learn from it. He is fake.

btw, Since he became famous(?) using Adriana, a lot of his seminars were held and seems to be planned a lot. Congratulations Metin, your plan is a great success. I guess Chris was there when they first met, so I think Chris regret so much.

Agree...How a superior human is blocking people just bc of their opinion... he is a spiritual teacher and guru hahah sorry but this just don't fit

Is he promoting a new book now?

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree...How a superior human is blocking people just bc of their opinion... he is a spiritual teacher and guru hahah sorry but this just don't fit

Is he promoting a new book now?

And if what people were saying about him wasn't true, he wouldn't be that bothered. He would be un-bothered. He would be secure and not go as far as block those people. Anybody that knows something that is being said about this is "untrue" would not be that anal in the comments. Its one thing to delete the comments but blocking, and even blocking those who liked a comment? Something ain't right.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

And if what people were saying about him wasn't true, he wouldn't be that bothered. He would be un-bothered. He would be secure and not go as far as block those people. Anybody that knows something that is being said about this is "untrue" would not be that anal in the comments. Its one thing to delete the comments but blocking, and even blocking those who liked a comment? Something ain't right.

I agree with this 100%. It's very weird that he does nothing except patrol his Instagram for comments all day. It's true that if what was being said was untrue then it wouldn't bother him but what's even more than that is that he's like waiting and monitoring. It's like he's getting so much validation from the comments praising him and acknowledging them as a couple but he is so fast to monitor. Creepy. 

Another thing I really don't like is that there are some comments left by Turkish people that are saying word for word "Good work Metin. You're teaching Adriana how to act right" or comments about how he's showing her how a woman should be. 

Get the fuck out of here! I'm so embarrassed for her and simultaneously worried. 

I agree with this 100%. It's very weird that he does nothing except patrol his Instagram for comments all day. It's true that if what was being said was untrue then it wouldn't bother him but what's even more than that is that he's like waiting and monitoring. It's like he's getting so much validation from the comments praising him and acknowledging them as a couple but he is so fast to monitor. Creepy. 

Another thing I really don't like is that there are some comments left by Turkish people that are saying word for word "Good work Metin. You're teaching Adriana how to act right" or comments about how he's showing her how a woman should be. 

Get the fuck out of here! I'm so embarrassed for her and simultaneously worried. 

Also, while he is continuing to block people for pointing out that Adriana has been thinking another way for years and doing what she does for years and he shouldn't be changing that. He won't do anything about the "brainwashing" and "influence" comments. Those just simply saying that.

IMG_1969.thumb.jpg.820638e859de48eaf920ce4820f8fbf3.jpg

Its ok to blatantly say she is being brainwashed and influenced, but its not ok to SHAME him for that. He has deleted alot of comments and blocked people AFTER the brainwash comment, but he isn't getting rid of that on himself. As long as you don't say its bad that Adriana is being brainwashed its ok SMH.

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its ok to blatantly say she is being brainwashed and influenced, but its not ok to SHAME him for that. He has deleted alot of comments and blocked people AFTER the brainwash comment, but he isn't getting rid of that on himself. As long as you don't say its bad that Adriana is being brainwashed its ok SMH.

It's for the same reason why he leaves comments about how he successfully changed her. From his point of view it's a good thing. He probably wants it to seem like he has full control over her and is capable of brain washing her. It's like an ego thing and he's a no name person compared to her. 

I know some will say we are assuming too much about Metin. But I encourage those that feel that way to just look through his Instagram posts and hers since she met him in June. There's obvious influence and leeching going on. I also will say that a lot of manipulative people historically have been those of a spiritual calling! I am a spiritual person myself and still I can say that those that are preachers or gurus or wrote books about faith and self confidence and self help. They are quite persuasive! I am not saying metin is a cult leader but Adriana is acting like she's in a cult. 

1 hour ago, hollander said:

She's going to regret this when they break up 

Many people are saying this. I agree but I don't want her to go through another break up. I know it will happen but I feel like it will hit her very hard especially with how she is being. At the same time he seems toxic and I feel the sooner he's out the less hard it will be. Someone mentioned he hasn't met anyone in her family yet. Is that true? I thought that he was in her home in Miami over the last few weeks at some point. 

Many people are saying this. I agree but I don't want her to go through another break up. I know it will happen but I feel like it will hit her very hard especially with how she is being. At the same time he seems toxic and I feel the sooner he's out the less hard it will be. Someone mentioned he hasn't met anyone in her family yet. Is that true? I thought that he was in her home in Miami over the last few weeks at some point. 

My feelings exactly. You don't want them to breakup because you don't want Adriana to go through another heartache. You don't want her to regret letting her guard down for another man (if it was ever up, because lets be real lol) . You just don't want it to happen again. BUT at the same time, you don't want her in a relationship that is causing her to turn her back on what she stood for, for so many years. I have other fav celebs, who end up MARRYING people that caused them to do that, to change and lead them blindly. It was all nice and happy at first then things got bad. Like suicidal bad because that person too had been through enough heartache and depression before somebody came in giving them a sense of false hope, only for them to realize eventually they are with somebody who signed them up for a life they weren't expecting and controlled and used them.And this favorite celeb of mine, was a MAN.

So, at one end, you want Adriana to be happy with someone and just be with someone honestly (because we all know she is unhappy when single). But at the same time, you don't want to deal with the negative things that comes with her being with this dude. Controlling her mind too much and all that, its just not going to end well.Its just not going to go well at all. And Adriana may not even end up regretting until a break up, but even when together, something could happen and instant regret could come in. 

I think she just needs to slow it down. She can't be making any life changing decisions that he "helped" with, because what if he is gone. What if they do breakup and she has already made massive changes to herself that needs to be undone? I seriously don't think Adriana thinks ahead enough. Perhaps social media isn't the only thing she is impulsive with, and I atleast get that because I am the same way sometimes. She has to stop and think more and consider everything about herself and her life.