Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I think VS is shit. And just because some people are too quiet and don't speak up, it doesn't make them "graceful". Why should Adriana kiss VS ass? She's done so much for them and she deserves to be treated with respect. I don't know what happen, NO ONE does! 

Just now, MariaL said:

I think VS is shit. And just because some people are too quiet and don't speak up, it doesn't make them "graceful". Why should Adriana kiss VS ass? She's done so much for them and she deserves to be treated with respect. I don't know what happen, NO ONE does! 

VS does suck. But there is a FINE line between kissing their ass and what she just did today (if in fact she did what I suspect she did)

1 hour ago, MariaL said:

Ok, Yes, VS does suck NOW. But Adriana has greatest VS career of all angels. I doubt VS will ever treat another angel, as great as they did adriana. 5 show openings, 3 fbs, 2 show closing, a segment opening EVERY year since 2003. ANYBODY but her could snub VS

But now we don't even know if thats what this is about.

Guys. Join me to an alternate reality...

Adriana actually thought all of this out. She spoke to Ed and the VS team about her decision. They didn't push back too much at all because although they'd like her to stay a few more years we all know they have new girls on deck ready to ship. Adriana has been working for a while on new projects that she has yet to announce (in addition to and beyond ABS). She also is going to take her post and turn it into a platform kind of like Cameron russell and her ted talk about the industry, except Adriana actually has some star power related to the industry and she'll be held up as having walked away from VS.

:D

Now back to reality. If she didn't mean VS. The best thing she can do now is put out a statement about how empowering VS is and how she was misunderstood and how she is going to stay with VS until she's 40 and how they make women feel confident and sexy and encourage body positivity (even though that's a joke). And basically all the BS she can come up with.

59 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Guys. Join me to an alternate reality...

Adriana actually thought all of this out. She spoke to Ed and the VS team about her decision. They didn't push back too much at all because although they'd like her to stay a few more years we all know they have new girls on deck ready to ship. Adriana has been working for a while on new projects that she has yet to announce (in addition to and beyond ABS). She also is going to take her post and turn it into a platform kind of like Cameron russell and her ted talk about the industry, except Adriana actually has some star power related to the industry and she'll be held up as having walked away from VS.

:D

Now back to reality. If she didn't mean VS. The best thing she can do now is put out a statement about how empowering VS is and how she was misunderstood and how she is going to stay with VS until she's 40 and how they make women feel confident and sexy and encourage body positivity (even though that's a joke). And basically all the BS she can come up with.

Thats actually what a user said back in the official VS thread. She was like, she is probably excluding VS from it and come up with the "empowerment" reason of why she is still there.

Because since she already unfollowed Ed and VS account before this, her unfollowing some angels is not surprising, like sadly lol. She does that. And Alot of those angels do what she said she wasn't going to do on her feed. She is just close to lily and lais anyway.

I do think the public AND VS do deserve a clearer statement. But I am not sure if we will get that because her PR team SUCKS. 

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats actually what a user said back in the official VS thread. She was like, she is probably excluding VS from it and come up with the "empowerment" reason of why she is still there.

Because since she already unfollowed Ed and VS account before this, her unfollowing some angels is not surprising, like sadly lol. She does that. And Alot of those angels do what she said she wasn't going to do on her feed. She is just close to lily and lais anyway.

I do think the public AND VS do deserve a clearer statement. But I am not sure if we will get that because her PR team SUCKS. 

This whole thing is just annoying. I honestly feel like Metin is tricky. Ever hear of the phrase "make her think it was her idea". All of her posts about her spiritual journey and realizations...

Maybe she won't have to put out a statement because maybe people won't react to it the way we have. But then again the post was so vague that she might have to end up doing it. But I have to re-emphasize that I don't get it. She has decided to make a change and she won't be taking off her clothes for empty causes anymore. Sooooooo when she takes off her clothes for the next shoot for VS... I hope she considers money to be a worthy cause.

edit: actually NEVERMIND! All of the comments on her instagram seem to be people thinking she's going to retire. she'll probably have to make that statement.

2 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

This whole thing is just annoying. I honestly feel like Metin is tricky. Ever hear of the phrase "make her think it was her idea". All of her posts about her spiritual journey and realizations...

Maybe she won't have to put out a statement because maybe people won't react to it the way we have. But then again the post was so vague that she might have to end up doing it. But I have to re-emphasize that I don't get it. She has decided to make a change and she won't be taking off her clothes for empty causes anymore. Sooooooo when she takes off her clothes for the next shoot for VS... I hope she considers money to be a worthy cause.

She is paraphrasing his book ALL THE TIME...I'm sure she read it more than 10 times

I know this is off topic but I didn't get a chance to say it during the show I thought she looked beautiful this year. That black outfit was beautiful on her skin and body. I still keep waiting for her make up and hair to look as good as it does during other times through out the year but I have realized they will never do that! The last time they did was 2005.

59 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I agree that Metin is sucks. Her mother, family members, and agents don't follow him yet. That explains everything.

And literally everyone is saying that on social media. SMH trying to paraphrase what he said and she has potentially got herself into hot water.

Foolish of her though, to chose to unfollow so many people (with the exceptions of Ed and VS, who she already did) after clearly paraphrased him. put herself in trouble she didn't even have to be in

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And literally everyone is saying that on social media. SMH trying to paraphrase what he said and she has potentially got herself into hot water.

Foolish of her though, to chose to unfollow so many people (with the exceptions of Ed and VS, who she already did) after clearly paraphrased him. put herself in trouble she didn't even have to be in

I agree about Metin too. His comment on her post: "I am so proud of you my wise soul..."

My god. Come on! You know he helped her come to this realization and then played the WOW Do you feel that way? Are you sure you want to do this? I want you to think carefully about YOUR choice. You're so wise. You've come so far.

Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee

59 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I agree about Metin too. His comment on her post: "I am so proud of you my wise soul..."

My god. Come on! You know he helped her come to this realization and then played the WOW Do you feel that way? Are you sure you want to do this? I want you to think carefully about YOUR choice. You're so wise. You've come so far.

Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee

And literally everybody can see it. even really young people.

9 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Byyyyyeeeeeeeeee

Totally agree...it's very easy to him to manipulate her... how can she call a guy she met a few months ago HER LIFE? HER EVERYTHING? Jesus this is awful...the guy is inside her head, idk how she unf him and deleted their photos

Pretty sure if this is about VS (which I think is not) she'll be just fine without them same goes for VS. VS is not the same and  they don't give a shit recently. But thank you Metin for destroying her life and carrer. I always liked Adriana because she was really strong and powerfull women but now I'm not that sure anymore...