Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think when her frieds want to say something that they didn't agree or if she didn't like she just put them off her life....Like whats happened with Eduardo? And Tamara? 

Eduardo practically lived with her, traveled everywhere with her, was very much in her life, she paid for his wedding (I think) and she was close with his husband Sebastian...now they haven't been seen together or interacting on social media. Eduardo definitely gave her some cold hard truth, she probably didn't like it and was cut off. It happened after that Edelman stuff I believe because I remember Eduardo would wear Julian's ugly JE11 merchandise. Maybe it involved that. 

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree, and I don't know why nor do I understand why Adriana is like this right now. Even if she wanted to take a dig at VS, does she not realizing that she is fucking herself up? She just threw 18 years of hard work for VS and her one of a kind career with them down the drain her DAMN self. Thats why I refuse to not believe that something more happened. Because its just too irrational otherwise, even for Adriana.

What people supporting her fail to realize is, its not the fact that she is leaving but how she is choosing to do it. WHY couldn't she be classy and graceful with it? VS has given her too many great years for her not be plain and simple.I can't even think of anything that would cause her to be this way.

WHY does she have to be that one person, who can't leave a situation normally and with class.

She is powered and fueled only by her emotions and it seems like no common sense! Maybe some will disagree but what else does she have other than vs? METIN? American beauty star is not going to shoot her into star power. She's not tyra! I mean with all respect in the world, she has so much beauty STILL (even though 36 is NOT old it's old for modeling) she has the option of staying in a vs contract until she's 40. She's not getting options without taking her "clothes off" elsewhere if she thinks VS is the same thing. No offense but are her acting roles if she gets any not going to be roles that require her to be in a bikini or something? She'll be cast because she's damn BEAUTIFUL! She will be required to show skin... I am sorry but this makes no sense at allllllll

And even if she doesn't care about VS, what about how OTHER companies will see her? Everyone knows she owes everything to VS for what she has. Who would want to work with a 36 year old supermodel that acts without any tact and throws the company that made her under the bus

byeeee

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

She is powered and fueled only by her emotions and it seems like no common sense! Maybe some will disagree but what else does she have other than vs? METIN? American beauty star is not going to shoot her into star power. She's not tyra! I mean with all respect in the world, she has so much beauty STILL (even though 36 is NOT old it's old for modeling) she has the option of staying in a vs contract until she's 40. She's not getting options without taking her "clothes off" elsewhere if she thinks VS is the same thing. No offense but are her acting roles if she gets any not going to be roles that require her to be in a bikini or something? She'll be cast because she's damn BEAUTIFUL! She will be required to show skin... I am sorry but this makes no sense at allllllll

And even if she doesn't care about VS, what about how OTHER companies will see her? Everyone knows she owes everything to VS for what she has. Who would want to work with a 36 year old supermodel that acts without any tact and throws the company that made her under the bus

byeeee

exactly other companies will see this and it won't be a good look. because everybody knows what VS has done for her. And now she looks ungratful and she is already older. Thats why I said, if Adriana is going to be this way, she may as well:

R E T I R E

Evreything was perfect a week or so ago at the viewing party.This all happening when she is in NY at the same time with ed.And nobody knows why she wen't to NY.She was supposed to do a talk show with jasmine but what happened to that?.This is either a missunderstanding or something else then that BS story.She was never ungratefull to any company she worked for.Doubt she would start with VS just randomly.Also weird how she didn't do any interviews this year for the show

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2017/11/17/jasmine-tookes-adriana-lima-scheduled-november-28-today-show/

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah I remember one time someone told ed's husband when Adriana was dating julian or something, or was it after the matt shit. Anyway, someone told him under a photo he commented on to help her/guide her, as usual her fans predicted what a disaster this was going to turn out. And ed's husband said he would like to but he couldn't. And someone else close to her say they don't try to tell her to run that area of her life.

Adriana is surely one of the most stubborn people, who doesn't seem to listen to people when it comes to that area of her life, but she clearly needs help with it the most, and from her family. I think other people in her family and circle, just say fuck it. Like "she will learn the hard way." That sucks. She isn't going to get far in this area of her life being that way. She should listen more to people who care no matter how she right she thinks she is.People who care about her only have HER best interest at heart. And she is too blinded by what she feels to see what others are seeing. Sometimes you need OTHER people's eyes and observations

Agree..and now that you said I remember this..Sebastian said he wanted to help.... sad he can't, he unfollowed her too :/

@4BWLYou can be right, maybe Eduardo disagree from something... who knows! He just doesn't exists anymore in her life...he commented something about the girls on Marko 's ig and Marko liked it but them they unfollowed each other

And Adriana even unfollowed Ziza, Marko's mom but idk when and why, she adored her no?!?!

I really don't know whats going on

18 years. She found it in herself to post that after 18 years of working with VS. Adriana is juvenile. She is so impulsive, it's pathetic.   I'm so disappointed in her. Imagine how she'll feel when her relationship ends. Her career is forever tainted by her actions. 

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree..and now that you said I remember this..Sebastian said he wanted to help.... sad he can't, he unfollowed her too :/

@4BWLYou can be right, maybe Eduardo disagree from something... who knows! He just doesn't exists anymore in her life...he commented something about the girls on Marko 's ig and Marko liked it but them they unfollowed each other

And Adriana even unfollowed Ziza, Marko's mom but idk when and why, she adored her no?!?!

I really don't know whats going on

Sorry but it's like she's in a cult. Brainwashing 101 (thanks to metin). Insecure men do it all the time... encourage their girlfriends to disassociate from everyone except their lover. I know i'm putting a lot on metin and it's unfair because adriana is almost 40 and has a mind of her own but ugh. I am worried.

1 minute ago, Iriana said:

18 years. She found it in herself to post that after 18 years of working with VS. Adriana is juvenile. She is so impulsive, it's pathetic.   I'm so disappointed in her. Imagine how she'll feel when her relationship ends. Her career is forever tainted by her actions. 

Right? And it's inevitably going to end. This guy seems emotionally and mentally abusive I M O. If not abusive, he is in the very least manipulative.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Sorry but it's like she's in a cult. Brainwashing 101 (thanks to metin). Insecure men do it all the time... encourage people to disassociate from everyone except their lover. I know i'm putting a lot on metin and it's unfair because adriana is almost 40 and has a mind of her own but ugh. I am worried.

Yeah and sure she wasn't posting alot during VSFS week. But Adriana was so damn happy in China. Like her mouth would not close because she was looking so happy and excited to be there. She had fun with the fans there and stuff.  And now this?

There is a cover up in that damn IG post, thats why it doesn't make sense. Something happened. Metin, VS, whatever and she reacted impulsively AND poorly.

Either she is using that "story" to cover up what happened between her and VS. OR she is using to cover up, how much mind control she is under metin.