Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think the person (brand) who call her is like: "I will never ever call this crazy woman again" hahaha What about just say: No, I don't want do this type of work anymore bye! 

I don't think this unfollow of people is "not personal"! How she chooses?!

I know she wanted to give a positive message for women, something feminist..but she failed imo..Better than this is act in a feminist way and not let a guy like metin manipulate her with fake words

She literally does it all the time. Adriana unfollowed more than just models and angels yesterday. She unfollowed actresses and other kinds of celebs/people. People just didn't care to point it out for obvious reasons. When adriana does this all the damn time. She is a gemini, they switch up things alot. Adriana unfollows a group of accounts multiple times a year. The people she unfollows, she will still like pics of them, posted by other people and stuff  or even upload content about them. If its personal, would she do that?  I am also sure Adriana doesn't take following that serious, when there are models and people who haven't followed her back but she still continues to follow them. Somebody who takes it seriously, will also unfollow anybody that won't follow them.

I don't think she was being feminist. She was again paraphrasing metin.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

1. She unfollowed ed and Vs acount literally months ago. Back when she was still saying she was going to walk vs til 40. So its nothing personal. Furthermore when she unfollowed some angels, she also unfollowed non angels and regular models like bella hadid. It wasn't just angels, it was models and celebs.

2. Adriana didn't unfollow monica. Nor did she david john (whose photo she liked last week at the fashion show) nor jerome. She didn't unfollow everybody, we were trying to tell people this.

3. I was personally sure it wasn't a contract thing because I know that VS already went through that process and I know they were planning on keeping her

Adriana always follows and unfollows people. Thats just her, probably because she is a gemini. But follows aren't that serious to her. Even people who didn't follow her back, she still followed and stuff. It won't ever be that serious for her as it is everybody else. She just always unfollows groups of people at a time. I think simply because of feed aesthetics.

Thanks for clarifying this :smile:

I'm guessing the answer is no but any real chance that Adriana has a superbowl commercial for the coming superbowl? Not one that's related to VS (where she gets like 2 milliseconds of screen time). A different project /brand. I feel like if it were the case we would know about it but still wondering. 

I'm still annoyed by the Kia commercial they aired 5 years ago. Such a wasted opportunity IMO. You have the most gorgeous supermodel in the world in your commercial, maybe don't style her so terribly. It was underwhelming for me compared to a lot of her other looks! I thought she was drop dead gorgeous in the teleflora commercial though. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I'm guessing the answer is no but any real chance that Adriana has a superbowl commercial for the coming superbowl? Not one that's related to VS (where she gets like 2 milliseconds of screen time). A different project /brand. I feel like if it were the case we would know about it but still wondering. 

I'm still annoyed by the Kia commercial they aired 5 years ago. Such a wasted opportunity IMO. You have the most gorgeous supermodel in the world in your commercial, maybe don't style her so terribly. It was underwhelming for me compared to a lot of her other looks! I thought she was drop dead gorgeous in the teleflora commercial though. 

It just depends on what falls into her lap I guess. She has been lucky to have 4 (or is it 5?). I don't think any other model has been in as many as she has. Thats how rare they hand them out to the same model, so there is a good chance she won't have another one based on that alone.

I like the way she looked in kia better. I think she lost so much weight for the teleflora commercial or just around that time. I dislike when she has a skinny face, and it was really skinny at that time.

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is celebrating hanukkah? Is Metin jewish?

I wondered that too. I assumed he was Muslim just given the breakdown of religion in Turkey. If he is Jewish though and she's celebrating the holiday I don't think it's necessarily alarming or that she'll convert or is being brainwashed into it. It's common for couples of different faiths to celebrate each other's faith and have multiple holiday celebrations. 

12 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is celebrating hanukkah? Is Metin jewish?

@anat, the woman she went to her marriage, is, and Cristina posted about Hanukkah, so maybe she is too. I'm not sure but I don't think he is Jewish, I don't remember well but I am pretty sure I saw a picture of him and his nephew going to the mosque on ig a while ago, and I always heard him being called Muslim.

5 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think I read someone said here he is jewish but idk, just asked... bc never saw she posting about 

Maybe I am wrong and that picture was about a synagogue, idk, religious temples have all some common arhitectural features after all.

Yeah that was a cute video. Reminds me of her old self.

Speaking of, Adriana must have alot of her dad's personality instead of her mom lol, everytime Adriana or Adrielle films her or something she is always so quiet and almost shy. She is clearly very reserved

On 11.12.2017 at 5:27 AM, fieldofoptics said:

I agree with this 100%. It's very weird that he does nothing except patrol his Instagram for comments all day. It's true that if what was being said was untrue then it wouldn't bother him but what's even more than that is that he's like waiting and monitoring. It's like he's getting so much validation from the comments praising him and acknowledging them as a couple but he is so fast to monitor. Creepy. 

Another thing I really don't like is that there are some comments left by Turkish people that are saying word for word "Good work Metin. You're teaching Adriana how to act right" or comments about how he's showing her how a woman should be. 

Get the fuck out of here! I'm so embarrassed for her and simultaneously worried. 

So, he has his people out there leaving comments that are basically saying, “Good on you for turning a hoe into a housewife,” and he is not deleting those comments?? :O_O:

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

So, he has his people out there leaving comments that are basically saying, “Good on you for turning a hoe into a housewife,” and he is not deleting those comments?? :O_O:

Smh. Ofcourse not. All he cares about is himself looking good and taking credit. Just like when I noticed while he was still deleting comments, he never deleted the ones that said “ influenced” or “ brainwash” just the ones that also bashed him for it. I mean even the media are raising their eyebrow at him