Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I know Adriana doesn't focus on superficial qualities when it comes to men. But Methead (I'm sorry, you look like a meth addict) is seriously lucky she even gave him the time of day. I've never believed much in luck but luck through timing is literally how he even has a chance. Eventually Methead, Adriana will come to her senses. She can be painfully slow but men like him can't hide their possessive nature for long. Adriana may have found someone more insecure than her. And he happens to suffer from some form of toxic stone age interpretation of what women should be. Bad combination. He probably knows this is going to be short lived hence his paranoia and constant checking of comments on instagram for validation or the slightest comment disapproving of him. You're probably reading this so enjoy it while it lasts... 

2 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Ok so when I posted the comment about taking credit I was joking. NOW I'm not sure. He's so creepy and obvious? He comes back right away? If this is the case that he's doing this in response to our comments what a total lame. With a paper thin ego. 

Also notice that the comment I pasted Is GONE. But the other comments are still there!?!? 

Yeah he obviously reads here or has someone reading here and decided to just delete the comment that he liked all together. Your screen shot shows that the comment he liked was kept for 20 HOURS. Almost an entire day, and he just now decided to delete it? but what is put on the internet never leaves:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/A01234ED-C9F7-4231-A274-5C3F15B64298.jpeg.ddb53e0bf521eb906e2921fbf17f6b2c.jpeg

Liking this comment shows his true intentions and colors and it confirms what people say about turkish men and how un-progressive they are. Adriana has ALWAYS been spiritual and she has ALWAYS been humble, He should not take credit for that! Even though I am sure the word "modest" in this case means covering herself up all the time and just being a model who doesn't embrace herself nor career anymore. Adriana should seriously leave him, he is not only trying to control her but takes pride in it also. Her talking about him the way she does (like a god) clearly inflates his ego.

I am glad I am not the only one that doesn't like this guy. I am never going to understand how they ended up together. At first I just didn't like him, I don't know why. He was giving me bad vibes but some people were like"maybe she loves him for who he is." I didn't want to sound like I hate every guy she ends up dating but Adriana did date some douches(Julian). I feel bad because she is just wasting her time with this guy. If it's not enough that he seems manipulative with his "spirituality", as we see from his behaviour, there is no chemistry between them.

Saw her IG stories... and another user said she unfollowed/followed him. I stick by what I think on him being a waste of her time. I understand nothing is perfect but it wouldn’t be the first time she is that upset by him AND his behavior and what he has liked in social media shows further that Adriana should no longer waste her time on him. Just doesn’t seem right.

21 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't know he has a channel..saw 1 video and saw that painted car/van..so that photo Adriana posted of their kiss when he was in Miami was old..

Probably that picture was taken in August.

On 2017/8/24 at 8:24 PM, nhlovesadri said:

20969370_480465048983632_195842936670257152_n.jpg 20969280_223946661465325_6821964540721233920_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think Adriana has serious problems in this area... all these guys idk..what about a normal guy? 

I think its deeper than that, more than just the kind of guy she chooses.

I don't know Adriana, and I could be reaching on this, but sometimes I feel like Adriana is an "everyone deserves a chance" kind of person. Like she has no real standards and she also doesn't have a guard up. I think she tries to not let her past experiences with relationships spill over into her next. Obviously sometimes it does, but I think she tries to give dudes a chance no matter who they are, where they come from. We know she don't care what they look like lol.  she tries to take them as they are then go from there? And we know she isn't very quick to cut a dude off the first time he does something wrong or when red flags began to appear (like they are with metin now, like they did with joe). She will give them another chance and try to get past it, when really she just needs to be like fuck them the first time they upset her so badly. She needs to be really careful instead of trying to be nice and just letting dudes in and falling for them quickly. Adriana has been through too much with her past husband and boyfriends for that. She should be one of those women where a man has to work VERY hard to get her to fall in love with them, and it actually takes time. But Adriana never is. Well, atleast not in this case, she posted a photo of them very quickly after meeting him

Serbian media says Adriana and Marko flew together from New York to Belgrade a few days ago. Which means, Valentina and Sienna are in Serbia? They spent last Christmas in Brazil with Adriana, so will they stay in Serbia with Marko this year?

https://noizz.rs/showbizz/jedini-realan-razlog-zasto-su-adrijana-lima-i-marko-jaric-zajedno-u-beogradu/1xjbxz9

http://tracara.com/marko-jaric-i-adrijana-lima-zajedno-u-beogradu/

It makes me sad for her that she always ends up with the idiots who waste her time. There are so many men out there who would like to have a chance with her, and would treat with her with nothing but love and respect. But here she is with a 'man' who is not only using her for fame, but also trying to change her into someone she's not. And then has the nerve to openly brag about it on Instagram. 

I hope she wakes up soon, sees him for what he is, and leaves him. 

14 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I saw this and they said their kids wasn't with them...And they were totally wrong since Adriana is in Dubai lol...maybe Marko was with someone who looks like her who knows

Oh, I thought she flew to Dubai via Serbia. Thank you, probably it was mistranslation.

12 minutes ago, ramires said:

She unfollowed and followed him today again, i guess it is kind of instagram Bug bc i still can’t see his insta page

His page works, at least for me since I can see it, and he just posted something this morning, not Adriana related.

2 hours ago, ramires said:

She unfollowed and followed him today again, i guess it is kind of instagram Bug bc i still can’t see his insta page

Bug? No way! His page is all ok to me...she is really following and unfollowing him again and again....