Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

she acts the opposite of being right? :/

No hahaha.. she talked about doing simple things with right people something like that.. but she doesn't choose the right people to be with (romantic atleast)... Her quotes in general are the opposite of what she does.. And I know she wants to be a spiritualist but imo she is not.. this is a hard thing and take time

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I love it tho, because it shows the impact she has, leave to Adriana to cause an outrage for some shit that has been going on for five years :rofl: 

Or when other models voluntarily post similar content for attention. But all hell breaks lose when adriana does because she got PAID to do it. People aren't right lol

On 4/17/2017 at 5:33 AM, Souled-Out said:

Or when other models voluntarily post similar content for attention. But all hell breaks lose when adriana does because she got PAID to do it. People aren't right lol

WELL SAID :tf:

2 hours ago, Yemen said:

Who is that? I did a quick google search and still am unsure, other than some kind of instagram model?

well she is that girl that Bieber posted once a pic of her on his IG. He asked who she was. She worked as Babysitter in spain or something and now she's a model with over 2,5 mio Followers on IG and dating DJ Neels Visser.

I am going through another model's thread who VS doesn't use or hire anymore. And its one of the models who, for some strange reason, was compared to adriana ALOT. And the replacement talk happened, and even trashing on Adriana in the name of this model happened. Same ole, same ole. I just seriously feel like its a curse to be that way towards Adriana. Every model people think either will replace her or is this superior version of her always end up falling short in the future and people still end up caring and liking Adriana more. I just mentioned it because some users started to talk mad shit about Adriana. But Adriana is still someone people still highly love

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am going through another model's thread who VS doesn't use or hire anymore. And its one of the models who, for some strange reason, was compared to adriana ALOT. And the replacement talk happened, and even trashing on Adriana in the name of this model happened. Same ole, same ole. I just seriously feel like its a curse to be that way towards Adriana. Every model people think either will replace her or is this superior version of her always end up falling short in the future and people still end up caring and liking Adriana more. I just mentioned it because some users started to talk mad shit about Adriana. But Adriana is still someone people still highly love

well if vs doesn't hire the model anymore then what's the point of replacement talk since she doesn't work for VS.Seems silly

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

well if vs doesn't hire the model anymore then what's the point of replacement talk since she doesn't work for VS.Seems silly

They were up and coming. They spoke too soon pretty much... which is what people always do when they compare models to Adriana.

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

And who is this?